MrHoatzin

Your avatars are being held hostage...

Google Image search for "Cremo" had this hideous thing as the very first search result. Man, now I feel bad for putting it up here.

I imagine most girls, gay men, and video games here will agree with me that Chris is good-looking, and does have a neck, even if it is not made of brass, like yours. Oh, and he doesn't throw a hissy fit when people answer other peoples questions. On the other hand, he gave in to your girlish demands and gave back those hideous emoticons that are clearly ruining your ability to express yourself eloquently... using WORDS.

I don't know. Screw this, man. I quit. Take your forums and stuff them down Kingzjester's Brass, Texan Neck. Because he probably wouldn't even notice anyway. Oh, unless you said something like 'I can't imagine playing BG&E with a keyboard and mouse' while you were doing it. Or showed him a picture of a pidgeon. Or an owl, because owls have no neck either.

I imagine most girls, gay men, and video games here will agree with me that Chris is good-looking, and does have a neck, even if it is not made of brass, like yours. Oh, and he doesn't throw a hissy fit when people answer other peoples questions. On the other hand, he gave in to your girlish demands and gave back those hideous emoticons that are clearly ruining your ability to express yourself eloquently... using WORDS.

I don't know. Screw this, man. I quit. Take your forums and stuff them down Kingzjester's Brass, Texan Neck. Because he probably wouldn't even notice anyway. Oh, unless you said something like 'I can't imagine playing BG&E with a keyboard and mouse' while you were doing it. Or showed him a picture of a pidgeon. Or an owl, because owls have no neck either.

OMG, does this mean Yufster and remixor ARE married? If you read between the lines, that's what she says...

Thank you, Chris!!! I'm sorry I said all those bad things about you!!
You know, Trep, I'm beginning to think that you are a.... :blink: psychopath.

They're back? OMG!!! They're back! They're f:eyebrow::chaste:king back!!

Thank you, Chris!!! I'm sorry I said all those bad things about you!! I was..... :nuts:, you know? I missed those smileys sooooo much!

Why in the hell's name are you thanking him?! I had to roll up my sleeves and go to the smiley folder to set the goddamn smilies straight.

...he doesn't throw a hissy fit when people answer other peoples questions.

CHOKEcoughcoughptooeyyyywheezezezeeehhhgack...

It wasn't a hissy fit, Salks dearest, if anything it was a single bite.

On the other hand, he gave in to your girlish demands and gave back those hideous emoticons that are clearly ruining your ability to express yourself eloquently... using WORDS.
He didn't give in to anything. I just decided to quietly fix it myself. He refused to even spar. How gentlemanly is that?! I am sick and tired of people furtively neutralizing my pranks around these here parts, refusing to meet me half the way (i.e. return the goddamn smilies as they were), and then blame and praise go to all the wrong places. Note that I asked Chris to do it himself; I didn't want to do it for him. He owned the goddamn emoticon prank. I do something with avatars, it gets changed back in 15 freakin' minutes.

I am still pissed about the whole name change switcharoo that Marek went through -- the one that no one took the fall for -- but for which I was blamed.

As far as I could tell, you only fixed one of the smilies, so I finished it.

Also, I have a severe case of congenital scoliosis which is why I do not feature a Marek-esque giraffe-length neck.

Owch, Chris. My sister has mild Spinoblahblahdificiblah, and my sisters and I are pretty much just going to get Osteoporoblahsis when we're older for a whole number of reasons, except maybe not me because I think I'm probably adopted, and almost 90% of people in my (SUPPOSED) family develop cancer of some kind, and my (SUPPOSED) brother has something wrong with him, the creepy little bastard. Hitler would've hated people like us. That's why I'm glad I live in the future, in 2005, when people like Hitler live in countries that are backwards and they don't know how to read and write so they can't book flights to the countries they want to take over.

Man, I hate when people do what I just did. When you're all, "I have the flu," and they're all, "My sister has that and I totally have that and blah blah blah!!!" and they completely try to steal your limelight. For all I know, I might live until I'm 80, or maybe by the time I'm 80 they'll have developed some super-cool machine that makes you 50 years younger when you walk into it, and so I'll be able to live forever and see the world end (in about 2150, or so my reliable sources tell me), and visit all the Computer Museums with like, Pentium 4 chips and big charts done stone-age style with stuff like '3.08 GHZ!!! And they still used RAM!!!' and a little caption explaining why we were so retarded back then. But anyway, it seemed like an appropriate moment to crack a joke about Hitler, and I couldn't think of one for some reason, and of course when I think of Hitler I think of my family, because we're all Jewish, so that's the way that paragraph ended up.

Anyway, sorry to hear that. Read that, actually. What, do you think I read this stuff out loud to myself? Pfft. Oh, except whatever Kingzjester is saying. I say that out loud in a really high, whiny voice, like a girl that's not getting her own way, and I do all these flamboyant hand motions while I read it. I do that all the time, and he doesn't even know it.

It wasn't a hissy fit, Salks dearest, if anything it was a single bite

I can't imagine what an entire Hissy Fit would read like, then.

He refused to even spar. How gentlemanly is that?! I am sick and tired of people furtively neutralizing my pranks around these here parts, refusing to meet me half the way (i.e. return the goddamn smilies as they were), and then blame and praise go to all the wrong places. Note that I asked Chris to do it himself; I didn't want to do it for him. He owned the goddamn emoticon prank.

I can't imagine Chris doing something like that. Anyway, it was hilarious. And I wish they had never been changed back. They're dumb!!! Like you!!! And Canadians!!! Ahhhh!!! I hate my dumbass Wacom Mouse, it has no scroll button AnD it KeePS SkIPPiNg AcrOss ThE SCreeN!!!!!!

As for the name change fiasco, that WAS you!!! I distinctly recall you changing Chris' name, and then mine, and then your own, to cover up! Or maybe you changed Marek's first and then your own. Or something. I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention. But whatever. You were telling me on AIM as you were changing the names!!! Man, that was NOT Marek!!! You goddamn filthy LIAR!!!!

I like the way I am vaguely involved in all of these pranks. It makes me feel incredibly naughty, like one of those little demons that sits on people's shoulders and pretends to be their conscience, and then when they murder people or whatever, they make like they had nothing to do with it. They probably turn pink, as well, instead of red, because red is a really obviously guilty colour, as well as being associated with heat and evil. Not that I did any of that stuff, but basically what I'm saying is that I would like to be red and have a tail, wings, and a small pitchfork.

I guess both Chris and I passed our ideas by you and you wholeheartedly approved.

I changed everybody's name except Marek's. No one else had any trouble logging in except Marek.

I totally clicked refresh after I did it and it showed both of them.... and now... I see two of the same smileys... :chaste: and :innocent: over there on the right... what the hell you do?!

Nobody passed ideas on to me because you guys never tell me anything. I only knew it was happening when I went to use the :chaste: smiley, as I very often do, and saw, much to my horror, that it had been replaced with :innocent: !!! Then I felt stupid on TWO levels; firstly, I had used the wrong smiley and secondly, because I had used it at all in the first place.

I guess both Chris and I passed our ideas by you and you wholeheartedly approved.

I changed everybody's name except Marek's. No one else had any trouble logging in except Marek.

I totally clicked refresh after I did it and it showed both of them.... and now... I see two of the same smileys... :chaste: and :innocent: over there on the right... what the hell you do?!

I changed it such that there are now both of the old smilies, and the text versions. You may have to refresh or something, I don't know, but that's definitely how it is.

Why in the hell's name are you thanking him?! I had to roll up my sleeves and go to the smiley folder to set the goddamn smilies straight.

You are in my deepest, darkest fantasies. Chris merely has my gratitude. Happy?

They're dumb!!! Like you!!! And Canadians!!! Ahhhh!!!

Like the Irish? :shifty:

Anyway, I thought you said a few posts earlier that you were going to quit the forums...

Basically, I only said I was quiting for dramatic effect, and for attention.

You are in my deepest, darkest fantasies. Chris merely has my gratitude. Happy?

Oh, by the way, LIAR.

This thread is tense! You all need a massage-a-trois or something.
Like, totally, man.

You know what I think this is REALLY all about? Tim Schafer and Double Fine. And possibly Grim Fandango and Psychonauts, too.

First Tim is kinda :chaste: and then Chris gets all :eyebrow: and then Kingz is like :frusty: and then you get all :naughty:

Hmmmm?