MrHoatzin

Your avatars are being held hostage...

What's the conspiracy theory then?
First Tim is kinda :chaste: and then Chris gets all :eyebrow: and then Kingz is like :frusty: and then you get all :naughty:
Hmmmm?

So I was right in NOT telling Yufster my REAL conspiracy theory. :woohoo:

EDIT: Deadworm's Conspiracy Theory... That's a brilliant name for a band.

The only reason I posted it was because it was clearly a fake.

That's IT!!! I quit these stupid forums again!!! But this time, for real!!!

Who are you?
It's Yufster. She's the only person who can make a joke of using the word "dumb" in succeeding sentences. It's exactly her style.

Or actually "dumbass" and "dumb" in this case.

Besides, there's the whole "I quit!" thing.

Fooking hell, wormsie, what's going on here? :chaste:

Like I care anyway. LET'S HAVE SEX. :chaste::eyebrow::chaste::eyebrow::chaste::eyebrow::chaste::eyebrow:

You dumbass, what are you implying?
Fooking hell, wormsie, what's going on here? :chaste:

Like I care anyway. LET'S HAVE SEX. :chaste::eyebrow::chaste::eyebrow::chaste::eyebrow::chaste::eyebrow:

That does it! I'm leaving this hellhole!

First the gay hamster, now this.

Fie, sir, fie!!!! I hate it when people say that does it. It sounds so Middle-Aged-Woman, blazé, blah blah blah. I want to cut your balls off with a blunt motherfucking pocket knife. Blah blah blah blah blah whine whine blah.

Fie, sir, fie!!!! I hate it when people say that does it. It sounds so Middle-Aged-Woman, blazé, blah blah blah. I want to cut your balls off with a blunt motherfucking pocket knife. Blah blah blah blah blah whine whine blah.
<---

In my ideal world, there would be no suffering, everybody would be equal and happiness would roam free across the skies like a rainbow of joy. Tim Schafer would be god, Grim Fandango the bible. Cookies would not have crunchy edges, and it would be possible to marry and have intimate relations with video games. Wedding bands would be designed to fit around jewel cases. I love peace, rainbows and puppies.

In my ideal world, there would be no suffering, everybody would be equal and happiness would roam free across the skies like a rainbow of joy. Tim Schafer would be god, Grim Fandango the bible. Cookies would not have crunchy edges, and it would be possible to marry and have intimate relations with video games. Wedding bands would be designed to fit around jewel cases.

Oh, so you mean to say that in your ideal world you'd be banned? :chaste:

I'm mimicking people randomly because I can't sleep.

--Yufster