Erwin_Br

EA and MS: Which company is more evil?

Microsoft VS Electronic Arts  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Microsoft VS Electronic Arts

Electronic Arts and Microsoft. Two companies of Satan, according to the general opinion.

Which company is more evil? Which company do you hate the most, if you had to choose one?

--Erwin

EA is so EVIL that it makes Microsoft look good...

In fact EA is so evil I wonder what the hell MS ever did do deserve the same treatment... :erm:

bill gates is at least donating millions of billions of trillions of $$$

and ea? ea screwed ultima ix. and millions of billions of trillions of other games.

EA brought us Deluxe Paint.

M$ bought us MS Paint.

No contest really... :sombrero:

They abandoned Deluxe Paint... :shifty:

ea screwed ultima ix.

Oh yeah, they screwed another fine Origin series: The Wing Commander series. I will never forgive them for that!

--Erwin

EA screwed the C&C universe by not giving us the next installment in the c & c universe, tiberian twilight.

EA screwed the C&C universe by not giving us the next installment in the c & c universe, tiberian twilight.

I was told that tiberian sun was shit. I remember upon completing the original C&C there was an advert for it that got me all worked up. C&C was so good I couldn't wait for the second one to come out.

I never played it because spaff told me it was shit. Shame.

Microsoft may be ruling the world right now, but at least they are fair to their employers -- EA Games fucked baby Jesus.

I was told that tiberian sun was shit. I remember upon completing the original C&C there was an advert for it that got me all worked up. C&C was so good I couldn't wait for the second one to come out.

I thought Tiberian Sun was great. Not the promised messiah to usher in the new era of RTS games (still waiting for that), but it was a good sequel.

Tiberian Twilight would probably have been shit with who EA had behind it before they pulled it. I'm quite happy they're making Red Alert 3 next. I like to think they might just let the Tiberian series end with TS.

Err, what were we talking about?

It was shit. It didn't introduce anything new. I also disliked the story and atmosphere (though I only played probably the first 4 levels of each side). Suddenly the game was full of things like Mechwarriors and James Earl Jones commanding GDI troops from a space station orbiting the planet. The cutscenes in C&C had a certain charm to them, but in Tiberian Sun it constantly feels like they tried too hard and that you're playing one of those shitty CD-i games.

Haha, CD-I? I'm amazed you even remember that Philips failure.

Who could forget? Ever see that effeminate Zelda game? It's hi-larious.

Microsoft funded the development of Psychonauts and since Microsoft bought it, Rare has had normal working hours. It can't be all bad.

My vote goes to EA.

Who could forget? Ever see that effeminate Zelda game? It's hi-larious.

You mean ALL THREE Zelda games for the CD-I

You mean ALL THREE Zelda games for the CD-I

One of them was just a lame side-scroller and one was that effeminate cartoon thingie. What was the third one?

There were two sidescrollers (one where you play as Link and one where you play as Zelda, I believe).

Back when I read IGN they did a really nice multi-part feature on every Zelda title ever and included a ton of stuff on these shit CD-I titles. But I've forgotten it all now, that was a few years ago. Wow how helpful am I? Sorry.

They abandoned Deluxe Paint... :shifty:

Dang! That's true... But still, EA did›release Burnout 3, even if the online play is infuriating at times. ;)

They also released Blade Runner. But they killed Wing Commander. THE BASTARDS!

Did they release Blade Runner? That was Westwood, but was that before or after the acquisition?