Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Epic Saga by Raz

I think this is by far the best:

Fuck you. :wtf:

I was about to ask Moosie if he's the kind of boy who takes a cold shower every morning, but that would have been impolite. :blink:

I was about to ask Moosie if he's the kind of boy who takes a cold shower every morning, but that would have been impolite. :blink:

Uh... I'm afraid I don't get this one. What's a shower got to do with anything? I only take a cold one when our hot water heater is acting up. Currently it is working, so, no, I don't take a cold shower every morning. Now, why do you ask?

I would like to use this opportunity to publicly declare that I will viciouly and without remorse rape whoever finds it fit to perpetually change :naughty: and :innocent: smilies to "PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES; I AM BEING SUGGESTIVE" and "THIS IS A SEXUAL REFERENCE" tags, respectively.

:naughty::innocent:

I would like to use this opportunity to publicly declare that I will viciouly and without remorse rape whoever finds it fit to perpetually change :naughty: and :innocent: smilies to "PLEASE READ BETWEEN THE LINES; I AM BEING SUGGESTIVE" and "THIS IS A SEXUAL REFERENCE" tags, respectively.

:naughty::innocent:

I changed them.

BTW, wormsie, do you take a cold shower every morning?
Most definitely not. I like my showers nice, long and warm.

Come on, I still don't get it. What the heck is up with cold showers. Please explain to the "token virgin".
Have you read "The Last Continent" by Terry Pratchett? Read it again. :shifty:

you should ;)

It's an incredibly fun book and it teaches you something about evolution, australia, cold showers and wizards :yep:

It's one of Pratchett's worst, but read it anyway... Only a few shopping days until Christmas! Why don't you ask your aunt/uncle/other relative for it as a present? :yep:

For the love of all that is holy, please stop messing with the fucking smilies! :( :( :( :(