Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Did we REALLY land on the moon?

Did we ever really walk on the Moon?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Did we ever really walk on the Moon?

• Yes
    • No

You know, I have not watched television regularly for almost ten years now. I'd only watch for, say, an hour at a time once in a great while, and only if forced to (like my niece did when she made me watch episodes of Alias) or if there's something really worth looking at (some episodes of Nova on PBS). The last time I was truly glued to the screen? Easy: 9/11. And when that happened I literally had the tube on all day and night.

You know, I have not watched television regularly for almost ten years now. I'd only watch for, say, an hour at a time once in a great while, and only if forced to (like my niece did when she made me watch episodes of Alias) or if there's something really worth looking at (some episodes of Nova on PBS). The last time I was truly glued to the screen? Easy: 9/11. And when that happened I literally had the tube on all day and night.

Nova's great, that and Arrested Development are the only two shows I try to watch every time (every time they're new anyway).

9/11 was a conspiracy ¬¬

There's a documentry about it called 9/11 in plane sight I saw. Very entertaining it is too.

My opinion of you just went to hell.

I know I should've used the :innocent: smiley in that post, goddamnit.

Oh well, I never was one of those people that want to be friends with everyone.

--Erwin

Are you the jaf, who used to hang out on AG? :eek:

Maybe... BTW Marek, do you know that Intrepid is gay???? :naughty:

And I suppose you are gay as well? Pppfftt, ridiculous. If that were the case, I would have known by now. :deranged:

So anyway, is the old AG community seeking refuge here? :sombrero:

Well, the kind of mother who drinks a lot and is never there for you and who hangs with all kinds of riff-raffs... but a mother still.

You do realise that if we get any more AGS people here, certain brands of topics will most definitely arise again.

And Chris may freak out.

JAF! *puts on his celebration sombrero and dons a poncho :sombrero:* (wait wrong country) :innocent: