Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Did we REALLY land on the moon?

Did we ever really walk on the Moon?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Did we ever really walk on the Moon?

• Yes
    • No

I don't want facts, damnit. I want good old conspiracy. Get with it, Deadsy!

I know, I had a secret camera set up there. I'm planning to release this great new video material of him when he actually dies.

Some guy who was really into this conspiracy theory once told Buzz Aldrin to his face that he didn't walk on the moon, so Buzz punched the shit out of him. pwned!!

Seriously though, this is a bunch of BS. It happened and it's still verifiable with telescopes and reflectors placed on the moon by various astronauts, or so I'm told.

Some of that stuff is weird, granted, but most of it is laughable as evidence. If anything I'm weirded out by the radiation that they somehow survived.

WE did go to the moon. Irish people just watched.

You're Slovenian, right? Slovenia is more like Central Europe... It isn't even in the Balkans... it is an Alpine country tacked on to the rest of the shit by association...

You're Slovenian, right? Slovenia is more like Central Europe... It isn't even in the Balkans... it is an Alpine country tacked on to the rest of the shit by association...

Yes but 'Central Europe' looked wierd, thats more like a French thing I would think. Slovenia is probably better than Southern Europe or Eastern climate wise, (former too hot, latter too cold) it gets too hot for me when you even hit Bosnia-Herzogovina, so it is different. Or maybe that was just the drought condition summer heat? Hmmmm

I wish I was over ther now. Atleast I'm not in Texas... :grin:

At least you're not in Alabama.

Which brings me to a question: Do you know the TV series 'Any Day Now', Kingz?

--Erwin

At least you're not in Alabama.

Which brings me to a question: Do you know the TV series 'Any Day Now', Kingz?

I... don't... watch... TV.... Still it feels like a fake show name.... What are you trying to pull, punk?

No, it is a rather interesting TV show. It portraits the present-day South through the eyes of two lifelong friends (one black, one white) with flashbacks to their childhood in the early 1960s, when their friendship was more difficult.

I don't think many people know it, because it was aired on Lifetime.

--Erwin

I don't think many people know it, because it was aired on Lifetime.
My opinion of you just went to hell.

My opinion of you just went to hell.

What's your context? You don't watch TV.