Sign in to follow this  
Dinosaursssssss

WJ5 Shared Assets

Wizard Jam 4 brought us the Dot Gobbler multiverse, and if in Wizard Jam V you hope to help build that sprawling canon by including assets from other readers' games then this is the thread for you! Or maybe you just want a nice model of a bipedal cow in a police officers hat for reasons unrelated to WJ4's hit game The Stake Out, in which case this thread is also for you. If you have assets from former jams you'd like to share, post them in this thread and I'll aggregate them into this post, and if you need to host them somewhere, PM me and I can put them in my shared drive or figure something else out.

Please credit the original asset creator somehow if you use their assets, and if you submit something, I recommend including a license.

Alternately, maybe you just need a good source for some free models, textures, or music? Go take a look at Rilen's excellent thread from WJ4 for some solid resources.

Anyway here's some stuff:

2D Dot Gobbler (by Mythalore)

The Beef Chief (from The Stake Out, by me)

Idle Thumbs podcast soundboard (By GerbilsInSpace. Open source & includes a bunch of mp3s ripped from the cast)

3D Dot Gobbler (by Synnah)

Thumbs Sprites (by BigJKO. Chris/Danielle/Jake/Sean + a lovely golden Goldblum, as seen in The Legend of Big Birds Bones)

Low-Poly Breckon Head (by Root)

Veggie Panino's Veggie Panini's Box (by brendonsmall)

Here's a gif preview of the Thumbs Sprites linked above! :tup:

giphy.gif

I guess I never actually made an attack animation for Sean, it just reused his run down animation :o

I have a semi-rigged lowpoly model of Nick's head (maya binary file, should import into unity without a problem) that didn't wind up getting used in Wizard Jam 3, if anyone can think of a use for it.  It blinks and its mouth opens.  I can export a .fbx version of it if that's preferable.

drbreckon02.png

@root, I think I might just use this! Now, does anyone know how to deform a model based on user input, in the style of Mario 64 intro? I'm sure I'll find some use for this, in any case.

On 6/2/2017 at 11:01 AM, gerbilsinspace said:

For some thumbsian audio, I collated a reasonably large selection for my soundboard game, which can be found at https://github.com/gerbilsinspace/soundboard.cool/tree/master/audio

Your gh-pages branch has a lot more stuff than master: https://github.com/gerbilsinspace/soundboard.cool/tree/gh-pages/audio/Chris

On 6/2/2017 at 0:09 AM, root said:

I have a semi-rigged lowpoly model of Nick's head (maya binary file, should import into unity without a problem) that didn't wind up getting used in Wizard Jam 3, if anyone can think of a use for it.  It blinks and its mouth opens.  I can export a .fbx version of it if that's preferable.

Yeah, Root, I'm definitely gonna put this wonderful model on my weird dream island, no doubt.