Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Idle Thumbs Kickstarter Progresscast: The Compete Series

Idle Thumbs Kickstarter Progresscast The Complete Series

Idle Thumbs Kickstarter Progresscast

Idle Thumbs Kickstarter Progresscast
In 2012 Idle Thumbs ran a Kickstarter campaign, not just to bring back the Idle Thumbs podcast, but to try and turn Idle Thumbs into a small podcast network, with a studio, a new website, and the ability to exist for years to come. We documented that time in this podcast.

These episodes are really rough, and were never intended for anything other than updates to our backers, but they slowly morphed into pseudo-episodes of the podcast. So if you were wondering when we talked about FTL or Skyrim or how we became obsessed with Kangaroo Jack, it might be contained in here, or maybe it's not and I just can't remember! It was a long time ago!

I've been meaning to put this whole thing up on the site for ages! Working on crazy nostalgia montage in the end of episode 300 and the Patreon campaign at the same time finally pushed me to do it. Also, two days from today is the fifth anniversary of the Idle Thumbs Kickstarter! (Want to feel old? etc) Enjoy!

3 hours ago, Jake said:

Also, two days from today is the fifth anniversary of the Idle Thumbs Kickstarter! (Want to feel old? etc)

Man...

'The Fourth One' serves as an excellent reminder to replay Gravity Bone & Thirty Flights of Loving (As well as the rest of Brendon's games)