Jake

the president really "has to go"

hee :)

did you see this :

_40161014_bulge_203body.jpg

the bulge on the back of his suit jacket caused people to think he was wearing a wire for assistance during the second bush/kerry debate..

:shifty:

I don't really buy that, but he does have to "go". Oh yes. He probably won't though, last time I checked the polls were dead set at 48% each way. Someone needs to tell people not to bother voting for Nader :erm:

I was referring to him appearing as if he was a bit constipated, but also he should not be reelected.

More likely is that it was either a UHF microphone body pack (since the candidates were free to roam the stage during this one) or part of some sort of body armor in case anyone in the audience got any Naughty Ideas.

I got that, which is why I put "go" in those inverted comma things :)

I saw an /amazing/ picture of bush on a CNN retrospective documentary thang last night.. They were commenting on the fact that he constantly refers to God, and claims His blessing for the actions of his administration :bomb:

It was a black and white shot of him standing in front of a huge cross, at 3/4 angle, with his "looking boldly into the future" type pose, and his left arm sort of raised in a semi-heil.

Sort of like Nina Williams in Tekken does when she wins.. urr.. or something..

Dammit where can I find this picture!

it was sort of like that.

but with stubby-texas-neck, as opposed to stretched-dutch-skin-pillar.

that neck is /incredible/.

Also the piccy seems to have Marek looking down his nose slightly, whereas Bush was more about staring boldly into the face of.. whatever he was staring at. probably arabs. or a big cheque from an oil company. :blink:

I don't know, when I look at it I really get the feeling Marek is gazing slightly upward, at magnificent untold horizons, welcoming a new age of humanity.

I don't know, when I look at it I really get the feeling Marek is gazing slightly upward, at magnificent untold horizons, welcoming a new age of humanity.

...and I had nothing to do with it. I just traced the photograph...

Well, at least you're honest.
Heh, that's funny. All the more because what you deemed my honesty was an unadulterated lie.

And, um, was this thread accidentally posted in the War Room? Why aren't the normal people replying?

the War Room?

Kingz i dont think that forum exists :shifty: surely youre talking nonsense and not at all revealing the location of our secret base, lab, and/or op center.

Kingz i dont think that forum exists :shifty: surely youre talking nonsense and not at all revealing the location of our secret base, lab, and/or op center.
I wish I did but I do not know in the least what you're talking about sir.

Don't you guys feel that maybe there is some kind of Government Conspiracy going on, that's going to ensure Bush wins again? I mean, how can an entire nation of people not see how stupid he looks, and in fact is?

Yeah, I'm practically convinced he's going to win. For some reason it just seems like the horrible but utterly inevitable conclusion.

This thread cracks me up. And I'm glad presidents can only get elected two times in America, and then they have to go. But hey, I wouldn't be surprised in the next four Bush-years if the American version of the Reichstag would all of a sudden 'accidentally' go up in flames, Bush declaring Marshall Law, naming himself Führer and invading Poland. Or did that already happen?

Well, Bush already seemed to have a minor obsession with Poland, so who knows. :mock:

I'm kind of on edge that something really big will happen, like some kind of giant rabbit (or rat) getting pulled out of a magical hat, that will suddenly turn the tables completely. Like Bin Laden already sitting somewhere inside a cage at some super secret location, ready to be put on display.

how can an entire nation of people not see how stupid he looks, and in fact is?

Oh, I think even his staunchest allies would probably admit that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed; the thing is, he's a "good" man, and a "good" American. Kerry is "clever" rather than "good", and even though a working man voting for Bush is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders, they still will, in droves, because they trust his confident demeanour and capacity for decisive action.

(even if the "decisive action" has nothing to do with keeping the country safe, and is just a continuation of America's eternal foreign policy; "the rich old guys that run this country want that stuff over there, in that dusty little country, for their money, power and property collections, so young poor men get sent to die for them")

Also, apparently Laura Bush's Oatmeal-Chocolate Chunk cookies kicked the crap out of poor Teresa Heinz Kerry's "Pumpkin Spice" flavor in the Family Circle 2004 Election Cookie Cook-Off, and it's issues like these that really, actually decide elections in America.

I need to get the hell out of this country quickly while my sense of irony is still intact.. ;(

This thread cracks me up. And I'm glad presidents can only get elected two times in America, and then they have to go. But hey, I wouldn't be surprised in the next four Bush-years if the American version of the Reichstag would all of a sudden 'accidentally' go up in flames, Bush declaring Marshall Law, naming himself Führer and invading Poland. Or did that already happen?

bush is not an insane racist. he is just an idiot.

funny enough that a country, where fair "elections" need to be invented, wants to "spread democracy in the world".

Like Bin Laden already sitting somewhere inside a cage at some super secret location, ready to be put on display.

Stop it, you're making me shiver...

That or trying to gauge which direction Wanda And The Giant Colossus will be coming from.

Will Kerry be any better than Bush, though? Well, at least he seems more intelligent.

I doubt the Bin Laden rumor/conspiracy theory.