RubixsQube

[Release] Suddenly the King of France

This game is amazing. I laughed every time the kind of France suddenly appeared.

Also great french dialogue in this game. As a frenchie I can confirm it's 100% accurate.

The way the music rolled in between levels was superb. The huge white text was very stylish, and the king, he has some good voice work.

Rad. I want to send it to our French intern to translate!

Loved the graphics.

The King of France lived up to my expectations. I got audibly frustrated with the guests crowding around me. I like that even when the King has eclipsed you, you haven't quite hit the Game Over trigger. I also thought the hard cuts from level to interval/game over were a super great contrast.

If you want to see the stream of me playing the game, it's here, and all the games are timecoded in the description:

Y O U   G O T   A   S U P E R K I N G

oh man there is a very, very small chance of getting the real big king, and that's what caught you. Thanks for playing, watching you both react made my afternoon! 

Sometimes, when I'm fighting the crowds at the grocery store on a busy day, I imagine a giant king of France appearing and screaming at everyone in French! It makes things a little more entertaining.

Also, I love this game!

This was hilarious, a really nice mix of styles and a short, sweet joke. Love the conspiracy theorists!