Tanukitsune

What's the worst you've done in a videogame?

The one redeeming quality of LucasArts 'Phantom Menace' game was the killing sprees you could go on with your blaster & lightsaber. The best was in Mos Espa which was chock full of helpless civilians. Your character (Qui Gon?, Anakin?, I can't recall) could wipe out the entire community.

It was always good for a laugh when you'd find Amidala and she'd say "This place is horrible,A vicious murderer has been killing inocent people all over town!!!".

In fact there were a number of very funny things to do / see in The Phantom Menace game. Shooting that whiny bitch Amidala was one of the best.

That game was universally panned, but for me was like Star Wars as told by Monty Python, but many of the people wanting an Authentic Star Wars Experience were somewhat put out. Idiots.

Practically every Civilization that I start ends in Nuclear War. Sometimes in my favour, other times against it.

You'd think someone would have beaten my "Pope and nun diet" thing.... :mock:

In some FPS games, I enter God mode and use a chainsaw, and... TADA! Instant Leatherface simulator! :woohoo:

(I actually really enjoyed The Phantom Menace game. Horrible, aren't I?)

I liked it too, I mean I never thought it was awesome, but enjoyable.

The one redeeming quality of LucasArts 'Phantom Menace' game was the killing sprees you could go on with your blaster & lightsaber. The best was in Mos Espa which was chock full of helpless civilians. Your character (Qui Gon?, Anakin?, I can't recall) could wipe out the entire community.

It was always good for a laugh when you'd find Amidala and she'd say "This place is horrible,A vicious murderer has been killing inocent people all over town!!!".

In fact there were a number of very funny things to do / see in The Phantom Menace game. Shooting that whiny bitch Amidala was one of the best.

That game was universally panned, but for me was like Star Wars as told by Monty Python, but many of the people wanting an Authentic Star Wars Experience were somewhat put out. Idiots.

The best way to do this was with the cheat code that gave you the flame thrower thing, you could level that town.

uhm, the worst thing I have ever done is to masturbate over the loading screen of Game Over on the Amstrad CPC 464.

RETRO RANT WARNING!

I forgot how long those old casette games took to load...

The cover of that game got censored in most countries...

Ah, the golden era when Spain made so many game that we almost never played anyhing from another country...

All the covers where made by famous artists like Luis Royo or Azpiri, most had a scantly clad vixen on them!

Half of Spain had a Spectrum, the other half an Amstrad, yet we didn't quarrel among ourselves like the GC/XBOX/PS2 fights we have today...

All those games where original, they had heart, the had... hot chicks... :naughty:

Back then you could buy a NEW original game for a buck, and they were so hard we never beat them unless we cheated, don't believe me? Play Abu Simbel Profanation and then you'll see... :deranged:

Yet, we didn't care, we just enjoyed them even though we almost never beat them...

Drone, drone, bla, bla, yada, yada... :yawn:

You'd think someone would have beaten my "Pope and nun diet" thing.... :mock:

I have an appaling Rampage tale but I'm way too ashamed to speak of it in my first ever post. Maybe later...

I posted! Hee!!

I rolled all the contents of the Earth into a big ball. Every last human, house, car, fish, building, piece of land. EVERYTHING.

Even happiness.

The King was proud of me though.

this is never all that kind.

sims02.jpg

Note the ominous clown. Also click the link for an even more ominous clown painting!

I rolled all the contents of the Earth into a big ball. Every last human, house, car, fish, building, piece of land. EVERYTHING.

Even happiness.

The King was proud of me though.

The Damacy game that just came out.

oH, and I just played GTA: VC, where I did the following: Beat a guy to death, ran away, waited for the ambulance, sniped the paramedics, sniped the cops, stole the ambulance, ran over a shitload of cops, people, and motorcycle drivers, stole a SWAT van, then an FBI car. Finally a tank. I was finally killed by 2 other tanks, and my civillians killed count had gone up 150, and my cop meter 120-something.

Haha Jake, that's hilarious XD A room with no door, just a chair, a fireplace and a painting of a clown... it's ultimate torture!

this is never all that kind.

sims02.jpg

Note the ominous clown. Also click the link for an even more ominous clown painting!

very very funny

In GTA Vice City I murdered several dozen people, and then blew up the police cars. I murdered the ambulance drivers, stole the ambulance, then had celebratory sex with a hooker in a Porsche-like car (which was stolen by tricking the driver into thinking there was some kind of medical emergency right in front of him, causing him to halt movement of his car). After the celebratory sex, I murdered the hooker and took her cash, but it was not enough. I did it again approximately four times. This was boring, so I decided to try to get all of the stars against me. Eventually I was driving around in a tank attempting to massacre the whole city, which was not possible, so I gave up.

I'm surprised more people don't mention GTA.

I'm surprised more people don't mention GTA.

Well, GTA pretty much encourages causing death and destruction, so it's not really surprising when people take advantage of such in the game.

I made a pizza with no ingredients and fed it to the Mafia in Pizza Tycoon.

Oh, and in Theme Park, I used to built the HIGHEST HILL YOU POSSIBLY could on a rollercoaster, and then have a sharp turn at the end of the hill. Disaster!

"Because yeah the clown is beyond onsanie" -Jake

Chris, where pray ask did you find this delightful little snippet from Jake?

It was over AIM in regards to the clown from The Sims in that one thread.