Kolzig

The Marine has been chosen, here we go...

Too bad Macaulay Culkin is now 24, and on weed, because he'd be the perfect Billy Blaze (aka Commander Keen).

And he was arrested in Oklahoma City, of all places. It'd be funny if it was my cousin who arrested him.

No fucking way.

And THIS post isn't going to be deleted by me.

Don't dismiss my ideas so quick and look at this comparison:

pic9358.jpegMacaulay_Culkin.jpg

Only Macaulay Culkin can put on a face like that, and you know it :yep:

--Erwin

culkin_3.jpg

Fig. 1: Culkin, years before his arrest for drugs possesion.

(Although I'm not too sure... I mean, look at his eyes!

He looks like he should be the Joker in Batman.

I feel bad because he'll get the child-star-gone-to-hell coverage but it was only a little weed. We all...I mean, I have friends that use it and it's no big deal. ;(

Pff, that's nothing. I have friends that sell it. Hell, I have friends who grow it.

Sudden thought; I wonder if he bought the drugs from my friends on his way to Oklahoma City?

I liked Karl Urban in the movies I've seen him in. This movie might be good for a mindless-blow-everything-up movie, except for the cliched facing the guys who killed your parents thing. I just hope they don't make the corp really evil, just DR. B. What really would be cool is if they focused on the group of marines, like in Aliens, instead of having 10 minutes of introductions, followed by 120 minutes of mindless gore. And I hope the marine is the only survivor, if they make him have a girl and having him save the girl, it'd suck. At the most, some sexual tension with a squadmate.

But in the Half Life movie, when Gordon talks, what will we just hear the little beep noise from the game? And would the entire thing be in First Person?

But in the Half Life movie, when Gordon talks, what will we just hear the little beep noise from the game? And would the entire thing be in First Person?
It sure would be revolutionary.

And back to the topic.

More DOOM Movie Casting

The Hollywood Reporter has a story on the latest DOOM movie casting, reporting that Rosamund Pike has joined the cast. She'll play a scientist called Samantha. Pike is mostly known for her role as Miranda Frost in the James Bond movie Die Another Day.

Blah. The hottest Bond Girl was that one from The World is Not Enough... the one that Bond killed.

Can't think of her name.

Blah. The hottest Bond Girl was that one from The World is Not Enough... the one that Bond killed.

Can't think of her name.

No no no, it was the bad one from Goldeneye, who crushes men to death between her thighs, and practically climaxes when machine gunning those technicians in that icy Russian lab near the beginning. Umm, not that I'm saying that those are the reasons I think she's so hot, mind you :eek:. Just the easiest way to remember her from the film :shifty:

No no no, it was the bad one from Goldeneye, who crushes men to death between her thighs, and practically climaxes when machine gunning those technicians in that icy Russian lab near the beginning. Umm, not that I'm saying that those are the reasons I think she's so hot, mind you :eek:. Just the easiest way to remember her from the film :shifty:

ow...brrrr...goldeneye one of the worst bond movies ever. brrrrr.

if angelina jolie would be a bond girl then she would be the hottest :naughty:

if angelina jolie would be a bond girl then she would be the hottest :naughty:

Do you really think Goldeneye was that bad? Ah well, I haven't seen it for a few years, so I won't remember it well enough to debate the matter. I guess I also assosciate the film with the game, which casts it in a better light. Still, you must agree the lady was fine, no?

the last time i saw goldeneye is also a long time ago, but i hated the unrealistic way how bond escaped dead again. and again. and again. for instance when around 29834104 billion of people shoot at him with machine guns but every bullet misses him. or, in the end, where he saves his life by grabbing the last step of this ladder. or the helicopter-scene...

Well anyway it's still the best Brosnan as Bond movie, actually the only good one of those four movies. :yep:

the last time i saw goldeneye is also a long time ago, but i hated the unrealistic way how bond escaped dead again. and again. and again. for instance when around 29834104 billion of people shoot at him with machine guns but every bullet misses him. or, in the end, where he saves his life by grabbing the last step of this ladder. or the helicopter-scene...

Shut up!!!

Rumour has it... that Commander Keen the movie is in the works. A guy said that to me today at work. That guy was from San Francisco, so I trust his opinion. Oh, and he's like, my best friend now. Oh, and he's also from Norway.

Oh, oh! Is it me? Is it me?

Goldeneye rocks and it's one of the best Bondmovies. So there. The other three suck (well, haven't seen the last one yet), but Goldeneye does everything right.

And fuck it, Bond is SUPPOSED to be able to dodge 439681 bullets, snap a one-liner and straighten his hair. Possibly raise an eyebrow. That's just the Bond way. Bond is the quintessence of the guy who's able to pull off all that stuff.