melmer

The Wolf Among Us

It also just seems like they generally have a huge amount of content on their plate that will probably sell a lot more than Wolf Among Us in terms of brand recognition.

I wonder how long they have the Fables license though, I know with Wallace and Gromit the license eventually ran out and all digital versions of that game are no longer for sale.

I wonder how long they have the Fables license though, I know with Wallace and Gromit the license eventually ran out and all digital versions of that game are no longer for sale.

I had no idea there were licensing deals that worked like that. I assumed that they'd bought the right to make W&G games for X years (or the right to make X W&G games) and then sell those games forever. Is that the norm with limited licensing deals, or is W&G a weird exception?

It also just seems like they generally have a huge amount of content on their plate that will probably sell a lot more than Wolf Among Us in terms of brand recognition.

Wait what.

That's fucked. Bleh. Well I guess at least I already own those games.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/telltale-s-wallace-gromit-adventure-game-no-longer-available-to-download/1100-6417219/

Maybe it's possible to word the deal in a way you can continuously sell it? It's not a big deal with Wallace and Gromit since you can still buy the retail PC copy from many countries, you just can no longer get it on 360, Steam, or iOS.

It would also appear at some point the Bone games disappeared from Telltale's website as well, but it looks like you can still purchase those on Steam. Odd.

Christ, this game is so broken if you play as a complete asshole. Episode 5 turns from weak storytelling to complete and utter nonsense.

First thing, my wife and I laughed for a good while when people start questioning Bigby's asshole character during the trial and the Butcher just blurts out, "AND HE PUNCHED ME FOR NO REASON!"

I was just like, "I sure did."

Also Bluebeard loves that you were a fucking jerk and then you can push him into a wall and he seems so sad.

But yeah, after antagonizing everyone, killing The Crooked Man ahead of time, punching anyone I could think of, at the end of the day people say Bigby and Snow still make a great time. However I made a point to defy Snow and tell her Bigby is doing things his way at ever juncture. Also you could drive this point home during the trial while everyone questions Bigby. He's sitting there being and asshole and making threats but he still gets to keep his job and everyone comes around and concludes he was important afterall.

I must say, telling TJ that I wasn't gonna give Snow White his present at the end (TWICE!) made me feel really bad inside.

Christ, this game is so broken if you play as a complete asshole. Episode 5 turns from weak storytelling to complete and utter nonsense.

I don't know, that makes me want to go and do a replay! I'd do it too, just for the lovely colour palette and the overall vibe.