stewmull

MO MONEY MO THUMBS - PAYDAY 2

Crimefest is (essentially) complete and anyone who feels like

should feel free to message me on Steam at any time! The mission can be pretty tough but I think it actually has the highest base payout, in cash and experience, of any in the entire game - plus you get Hoxton!

Also, as I was in the process of writing this post, this went up. Looks like things are about to get spooky!

I did about 5 minutes of the Hoxton breakout mission before the rest of my team quit.  I decided after that I'd rather do it with a more reliable group.  I also haven't tried out the new skill tree yet in an actual game.  I messed around with it by myself but not in combat.  I switched back to my technician class because I figured a lot of people would be using the new tree so I'll try it later.

I just bought this game and am at level twenty-five or so just playing with the bots to learn the missions and systems. Mostly, what I've learned is that most of the better missions are impossible with the bots. What I'm saying, I guess, is that I'm on board with some more serious play with awesome Thumbs people.

I just bought this game and am at level twenty-five or so just playing with the bots to learn the missions and systems. Mostly, what I've learned is that most of the better missions are impossible with the bots. What I'm saying, I guess, is that I'm on board with some more serious play with awesome Thumbs people.

We should start you off with the Nightclub heist.  We can relive the old Monaco days.

I'd be up for some Payday tonight. I'll be around (I wasn't last night, saw this morning that you sent me a message SAM) around 6-7, depending on how fast I can do dinner stuff.

If the four of us can name a time, we have a full crew, just like that. Now all we need is to download the mod that lets us all play as Keanu-senpai...

If the four of us can name a time, we have a full crew, just like that. Now all we need is to download the mod that lets us all play as Keanu-senpai...

You can have him.  The voice they use feels very weird to me and I seriously hate the line "Yeah, I'm back".

That's actually Simon Viklund, the music director on the game and voice of Bain. I'm convinced that the dialogue for Wick is mostly if not entirely parody.

That's actually Simon Viklund, the music director on the game and voice of Bain. I'm convinced that the dialogue for Wick is mostly if not entirely parody.

The entire thing feels parodic. The model looks and moves like someone hastily skinned Keanu to make a bodysuit.

And yeah, I'll be back from the office by six, so you guys can shepherd a newbie around. I've actually played the Nightclub level and like it a lot, on par with the Diamond level, but I'm sure I have a lot of weird tics from playing with night-invincible bots to whom I'm unable to delegate anything.

What's your Steam? Or you can add me if you don't want to post it.

Nah, anyone who wants to see the literal thousands of hours I've spent playing Crusader Kings 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 is welcome to my shame. My username's the same as my name here: Gormongous.

I think the John Wick movie looks so dumb I can't even find a parody of it amusing.

Are we all talking EST?  If so 6 might be a bit early for me but I'll try.  You can start without me and I'll just drop in later and mess everything up.

Unless things have massively changed in recent months, even with a group of three we could reliably run through a ton of missions.

Are we all talking EST?  If so 6 might be a bit early for me but I'll try.  You can start without me and I'll just drop in later and mess everything up.

I'm in Central. I could potentially leave even earlier, and I don't really have a bedtime.

Of course, Tuesday 6:00 CST is Tuesday 4:00 PST, Steam's scheduled maintenance time, so we'll have to wait a bit, it seems.

THIS IS REALLY UPSETTING ME

I'VE BEEN FREE ALL NIGHT AND NO INVITE

THIS IS REALLY UPSETTING ME

I'VE BEEN FREE ALL NIGHT AND NO INVITE

Sorry man.  If we could roll with a crew of 5 I'd have sent you an invite.  We'll try next time.  I can probably sit out if need be.

I propose Tuesday the 4th November at 2000 GMT / 2100 CET.

Be there, be square. I'll turn up if i can be arsed, and if i in fact own the game.