miffy495

Grand Thumb Auto retro PC edition

well shit, totally missed this conversation going on, turns out I cant do Mondays anymore as I have climbing club from 8pm till around 10pm. But any other day I am good with. I will also download Episodes for future multiplayer games.

Hah, I am so over GTA IV now that the sequel is out. Have fun playing your five year old PC game losers! Hahahahah!

Maybe back to Monday and see if we can switch every other week? I sort of missed Wrestle, even though he's never very pleasant.

I've set this up for Sunday (i.e. tomorrow) again, as Sundays seem to be more popular..?

I'll try to join in when I've finished my regular Left 4 Dead session this time. We went on for a good hour longer than normal last week, which is unusual, and why I didn't make it.

I know, I am a horrible person - but you already knew that.

I will probably join late. I'm not sure when I'll be back tomorrow.

Is a session actually going to happen? I'm kind of busy watching Antiques Roadshow...

OH SHIT.

I did that thing where I confirm that the Steam event fires, then join the Mumble server and hop into an idle channel until enough people join. If, after thirty minutes, there aren't enough people to play, I consider it canceled and find something else to do, like playing Gun Monkeys. It's too bad if enough people are ready to play, but aren't on the Mumble server, since I probably won't contact people individually to get things going.

I've rescheduled for tomorrow, so if you're able to make it, please join the Mumble server around the scheduled hour so it doesn't look like it's only three guys.

Just to emphasize:

Make sure you download GTA4 episodes before tomorrow. On Steam this is a separate download!!!!

Just to emphasize:

Make sure you download GTA4 episodes before tomorrow. On Steam this is a separate download!!!!

To be double clear:

Just because you have the option for Episodes on the main menu, it doesn't mean you actually have it. Try actually launching it to check.

Are we going to do a GTArPCe tonight? Or has everybody moved on to GTAV5?