miffy495

Grand Thumb Auto retro PC edition

My horn lesson has been moved to 8, so i won't be at the start any more. I'll join if i can.

This is still IV, right? I should be around for a few weeks at least!

Yep! We'll be sticking with IV until the rumoured release of the PC version of V some time early(ish) next year.

My horn lesson has been moved to 8, so i won't be at the start any more. I'll join if i can.

You left your mic on last night, so we all heard you getting a little horny.

I'm a bit loud in the recordings, still had it set to "Spelunky Daily Challenge" recording.

Was desperately trying to get over to the Burger Shot and lob a grenade in amongst you, but you gunned down the others before I could get there!  :o

Looking forward to later, assuming a few others are up for it too?

I've got some nice moments of yesterday I'll put online later today. Best moment would be Toblix' finishing move during the Prison Rocketlauncher match.

Gotta say that was one of my favorites too despite the disadvantage being mine. I so deserved that, hahahaha.

Are we hootin and hollarin again?

I'm going to record it tonight, those clips paint the bandit el murte in far to symphatetic a light.

I won't be. I've been putting off a "you do websites don't you?" favour for a friend for too long, and it's finally caught up with me.

Hope you have fun!

I won't be. I've been putting off a "you do websites don't you?" favour for a friend for too long, and it's finally caught up with me.

Hope you have fun!

Just geocities that shit.

If you've been putting it off for too long it can't hurt putting it off for anther couple of hours.

I have some rather distressing news. Fortune swayed in my favor to hand me a shining copy of GTA4 on steam. I am installing it now. There is a likelihood I'll be joining whatever hootenanny you have going on tonight.

I warn you: I am a complete amateur and will ruin everything.

Also, load it up and everything well in advance. caus the first startup takes forever for no reason.

I was an amature a few weeks ago rodi. don't worry, the guys are so nice and welcoming:D u lik bullitz?

Just geocities that shit.

I want this on a t-shirt! :tup:

Also it now appears I can't do the work I had planned, due to a temporary problem with said friend's hosting.  :woohoo:

Oh man oh man, it's gonna be tight like a tiger. I'm installing the game ever so slowly right now, and if what dibs says is true and I have a lot of configuring to do, I don't know if I'll make 9 o'clock.

How is the communication by the way, Skype?