miffy495

Grand Thumb Auto retro PC edition

Welp, I hate GFWL more than anything I've ever experience in the world of computers. It is a humongous piece of shit. Did you know, if you have 'save my password' checked, it doesn't allow you to enter a new password in that field? And it doesn't tell you this? You have to google it. And the captchas for resetting your password are terrible. mixed case with mixed sized characters, I'm STILL struggling to get my password reset. Fuck you GFWL!

TEN MINUTES YOU GUYS

(hope you figure out the password!)

Well apparently I have invisible mods or its scanning my hd. Who knows. Either way, I guess I'll have to bow out. Have fun guys.

Well, I got some "sweet" recordings, so you can watch them and pretend you were me, if only for a brief moment.

Lots of fun again, and twelve people must be a record surely? Properly chaotic, as it should be.

Shall we go for Monday next week? Left 4 Thumbs will definitely be happening this Sunday - it's been on hold for the last couple of weekends - so I don't want to cross over the two events if possible.

What say you all?!

Having changed the day, I'm now going to be late—go me:getmecoat

A friend of the family has called in a last-minute tech support favour, which I'm going to try and get done as quickly as possible after work in a bit.

So if you're on Steam or Mumble later and see other like-minded Grand Thumbers, get yourselves a game going and I'll be along as soon as I've finished.

Ok, but we'll expect a story which tops miffy's story from last week.

Dumb videos?

Sorry about the voice chat. I'll try that Virtual Audio Cable thing next time.

How a couple more?

Sorry that they're not edited very well (e.g. the audio doesn't fade). I've been having trouble finding suitable video editing software, so as a temporary measure I've been using Avidemux, which does work and in a relatively practical timeframe, but is quite rudimentary.

Also, sorry for repeatedly interrupting Lu in that last one. I was enjoying my own antics rather too much, I'm afraid.

Nice vids. I can recommend using software like Adobe Premiere if your on a windows machine and Final cut when your on an apple.

Also interrupting Lu isnt hard to do. HE TALKS ALL THE TIME. (joke Lu you know I rawwr ya (L) )