miffy495

Grand Thumb Auto retro PC edition

G̴̨̢̡̧̡̡̡̢̢̡̛̯̪͍̦̰̱͕̗̦̱̗̞͖̜̩̗̙͕͕̳͉̹̜̪͚͈̪̠̳͙̦̣͈̗̦̝͖͍̠̝̤̩͓̣̭̤̩͍̺̻͓͓̼̳̰͍̮͓̪̰͖̬͈̳̤̬̯͕̥̮̹͉̦̹̤̟̯̯͚͔̫̣̙̹͈̻̣͙̪̑̈́̂́̎̂̿̐̿͋̔̌͐̿̀͌͊̍̽͊͐̃͋͐̈́̑̀̅͆͊̏̈̾̇̊̔̍̓̀̏̀̀̂͐́̒͌̑͆͛̔̀̉̐̃̐͋́̒̈́͐̀͑̄͛̇̄̌͐̽̀̇͛̅́͛̈́̄́̄̾͂͑̀͆̈́́̕͘̚͘̚͜͝͠͝͠͝͝T̶̢̧̡̨̡̛̞̟̬̜̯͎̦̮͉̤̙̝͙͚͈̻͙̳̗̭̗͓͎̦̻̟̭̝̞̙̮̙̳̩̺̳͉̥̭̞͉͔͍̝̝̠͇͖̼͖̩̼̭̗̤͉͖̱̤̜̜̱̞͍̠͇͎̟̤͙͉̥͔̼̘̹̩̖̠̦̪͓͉̖̦̝̭͛̍̽̾̿̅̍̀̀̃͒̏̒̉͂̄̀̔̔́́̍̑̇͐̊̀̉́͊͆͐͊̀͌̉̉̔̋͂̽̍̅́̌͛͗̈́͑̇̄̐͋̍̈̓̀̈́͋͛͒̇̔́̈́̽̆̇̾̈́͒͗̒̒̆͌̽̄̆̈́̐͘̕͘͘̕͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅA̶̡̢̡̡̧̧̧͕̩̞͇͈̟̯̠͔̜̜̠̳̖̮̙͉̠̮̣̩̥͎̲̞̝͔̫̝͇͇̩͕͙̭̗͉͔̻̯̝͈͙̮̰̪͕̺̪̳̖̝͖̩̟̟̥͙̟̥͚̱̣̱͇͕̲̯̦̹̳̰͍̞͈̮͈̰̮̭͕̤̻̥̜̮̗̹̫͖͆̀̀̍̇͆͛͋̓̽͋͗͌̃̋͗̇̐̄̀̇͒̒̒̄̀̇̌̇͗́̉͊͗̅̽̀̎̒̓̌͛͊͋̋̃̄̒̀̂̾̊̅̈́̌͂̒͆͆͐̃͋̌͊̔́͗́͒̀̿̽́͆̾̒̊͛͌̀̐̈́̏́̃̽́̂̕̕̕͘̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̵̢̧̨̨̛̛̛̻̤͍̘͖͖̠͎͉̫̣̫͙̻̺̟͇͕̤͎͕̹̥̙͚̥̩̫̲̰͇̥͚͔̹̠̺̪͚͖͙͇̫͎̜̣̲̲̜͇͕̱͚̰͉̩̙̳̺̙͉̥̼̺̝͉̲͖̘͖̺̱͕̭̮͖̜͖͕̥̥̺̫͍͈̮̼̙͓͛̑͂̎̑͐̽̄̉̒̋̓̓̈̈̌͂̉̈́̍̃̈́͒̅͂̃̾̑͛̒̑́́̊͗̔͆̑́̀̈͐́̂́͛͑̅̈́̋̂͗̐͊̆͑͌̐͂̽̈́͛̎́̇̌̎̑̃̃̈́̑́̿̿̃͋̑̄̒́̚̕͘͘̚͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅi̷̢̢̨̨̨̨̡̛̛̛̼̦̗̥̫̟̜̯͍̳̹̪̱̼̪̪̠̤̖̹̰̤̪̞̹̥̼̞̹̖͍̮̗͙̙̱̫̳̣̫̟̳̹̟͕̠̟̪̟̪͍̭͓̠̠̲͍͙̣͖͖̥̟̦͔̺͈̮͚̹̻̰̟͚͚͖̪̫̺̘̦̞̭̟̟̗͈̤̱͂͊̏̌̈̾̒͒̋̀̑̓͂̓͊͐̓́͂̈̀̋̏̀̐̓̾̀̉͂̂̔̓̾̏̿̋̈́̈͌́͆̆͆̑̓͛̎͛͊́́̈́̇̃̄̄̆̍̒̔̃̂̅͊͑̅̐̊͊̀̅̽͐̽̉͆̔̿̀́͋̊́̇̚̕͘̚̚̕̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅt̸̡̨̡̨̨̡̨̢̡̢̡̛̖̩̲̭͙̭̪̮̲̖͇͔̠̘̗̟̬͖͉͖̜̯͉͎̙̙̪̠̳̖͚̬̯͖̹͈̪̯͚̤͙͎̝͍̙̝̦̻͓̠͚̩̠̲͙͈̱͓͍̙̼̙̮̹̤̰̮̘̬̩̱̜̖̞̙̮̰̦̳͈͙̠͓̊̊͑̊͆́̓́̔̈́͗̎̇͐͒͌̈́̊͋͒̀̔̃̍̄̒̌̒̈́̓͗̃̎̎́̏͌̏̊̀͒̔̾̅̅̄̎̇̄̀́̅͋̒̄͐͒͌̏̓͌̀̈̇́͊̽̏͆̏͊̎̾͒͗̐͒̎̊͛͒͒̍̊͑͋̃̆̀͌̇̕̕̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅ ̴̢̨̢̨̡̡̢̢̛͎̞͔̭̺̣̫̼̤͓̼͕̼̱̟̱̜̖̜̱̫̦̱̩̪͉͙̠̟̮̦̪̯̤͍̭̻̤̪̲̝̻̙̲̭̜͎̗̫̱͖͎̮͉̹̮͉̦̮̫̟͚̞͔͕͚͖̹̜̲̠̙̳̯̻̹̖͕̙̤͉͙͓̖͍́́̏͊́͑͆̔̂̊̅͋̂̍̇̌̈̊̏̈́͆̂̑̅̂̒̾̾̌̑̈́̎̀̋͛̀̒̓̀̾̑̈̈́͑̇͂̐́̽̑̇̎͊̃͊̎͆̓̏̔́͆̄̍̊̒̈̉̈́̓́͗̅͗̐͑̋̔̿̓́̏̊͛͆̈́̕̚͘͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅï̶̧̨̧̧̧̨̢̨̢̛̛̛̛͍͈̪̙̻̝͔͍̲̘̬͚̖͙̜͙̰̼̱̝͈͓̖̗͉̪͇͉̥̤̦̫̳̻̳̥̲̪̘̬̭̣̺̞̞͚̗̣̯̥͇̩̟̤͖̪̩̲͚̻͇͚̟̱̮̥̼͚͚͇̲͖̫͙̠͉̠̮̱̬̲̖̜̠͉̱̋͂̇̋̈́̂̑́̓͗͋̈́̅̂̃̅͐̃̌̔͌͐́͂͊̂̀́͆̋̒̽̋̈́̽̓̽͒́̋̌̑͗̏̍͌̒̀̀͗̈͒̃̏̆̒̄̉̔̍̉͐͗́̓͛̐̏́̓̽͂̌̀̌̂͗͆̕͘͘͘̕̚̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅs̶̨̡̡̨̧̨̨̢̡̡̧̡̛̛͇̪͔̖͓̭͚̩͇̮̖͚̗͔͔͍͕̼̟̠̝̜͚̩̰̻̖̘͈̪̜̭̤̫͔͎͈̫̘̙̟͇̰͇̰̳̠̥̞̬͚̻̭̮̲͕̰̰̰̮̝̘͇͔̘̜̱͕̜̮̣̥͓̻͖̝̳͖͚̠͎̺̠̠̎̒̆͑͛̀́̓̂̀̌̅͐͆̐͑̄̌͛͐̍̀́͆͋͐́̆̍͌́̿̿̊̽͂̾̆͌̓̽̀̀̄̀̀̏͊́͌͊̉̾̍͊̍̆͆͌͐̑̒̀̈́̅̐̌͂̈́͋̈́̈͗̏͑͛͑̓̎͌̎̈́̑̽̂͘̕͘͘͘̕̚̕͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ

GFWL has picked tonight to hate my computer with renewed intensity and GTA IV has chosen this session to require revalidation and reacquisition of 111 files.

I see the Steam forum for GTA IV is overflowing with other people who cannot get past the Black Screen of Loading.

Please, world government, make Rockstar remove GFWL DRM from Grand Theft Auto IV forever. Please.

some highlights from last monday

Explosive Start

Who's Driving?

D'oh, I think I'll be missing the first two hours of the event (assuming all of you will still be playing after two hours...). :sad:

Well I am mistaken, I shall only miss the first hour. Hopefully, you'll all still be playing until then.

Well poop, sorry for not coming, had loads of shit to do. Could there perhaps be a Grand Theft Thumbs tomorrow at the same time, or is this just a Monday thing forever? 

A proposal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTMu-qdnFl8

We should play this mod. It's exactly what you saw. Cars going fucking crazy. It works for both singleplayer and multiplayer. I feel this could really bring some freshness to the Grand Thumb Auto events. 

Don't worry, it's not hard to install. Get the mod here. Extract the zip file, boot the setup wizard, then look for your GTA4 directory when you turn on the mod for the first time (it should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto IV or wherever you have that shit). Click toggle GTA 4 and it should be activated. You turn it off through the same program.

So what do you all say? Who's up for some evil car mayhem next Monday?  :eyebrow:

It is only 7mb... sure, I'll get it downloaded.

My main hesitation is that it's potentially adding another factor into the process by which Steam and GFWL randomly break access to GTA IV online.

If we're doing this, we all have to get the mod. Don't worry, it won't do much to your game...other than make cars go nuts.