Sign in to follow this  
toblix

The Swapper

No thread for The Swapper?

I finished this pretty quickly – most of the puzzles are really simple, though the last four required me sleeping on them, and then almost immediately solving them the next day. I sort of expected additional mechanics to be introduced as I progressed, but as it turns out, the game doesn't really change at all after the basic mechanics have been presented. Even the environments stay the same all the way to the end. A purely puzzle-focused game, in other words. I kept playing just to see where the story was heading – in the end I didn't really get it, partly because I'm not that bright, partly because I hadn't turned on subtitles and everyone was talking really quietly.

Bonus: After finishing it, I discovered there were achievements, none of which I'd gotten. Turns out there are ten secret locations I never found.

Whoops! I did a search first – guess I mistyped it.

I want to make sure that I post in all The Swapper threads, lest the universe get to an inconsistent state.

Now there's only room for one more The Swapper thread until someone deletes the other two.

That.

I want to make sure that I post in all The Swapper threads, lest the universe get to an inconsistent state.

I'm taking the opposite approach. This is the one true timeline.