There was a comment in the Metal Gear Rising: Revengence thread about how you can scan people's hands for chips then cut them off and I wanted to post a clip from Demolition Man but I couldn't find an appropriate one.

Apparently there are more.  Try searching for "Blue" and then click on the blue paint/handprint.  Also, try watching "Girls with Low Self Esteem", "Families with Low Self Esteem", "Franklin Comes Alive", and "Mock Trial with J. Reinhold".  There are probably more but those are the ones I've found so far.

Found some more: "Boyfights", "Wrench", "Caged Wisdom", "Les Cousins Dangereux"and "El Amor Prohibido".  I never realized how many fake shows there were on Arrested Development.

Confirmed: Demolition Man is the most 90s movie ever. Good to know that in the future, all women will have haircuts just like my mom did circa 1994.

Also, the Arrested Development bonus stuff on Netflix continues to be the best.

I really wish The Simpsons would get added to Netflix.  Every other Fox comedy is on it, but no episodes of The Simpsons.  Even if they just added the seasons over 10 or 15 years old that would sure be swell.

I like the weird indie selection on Netflix. I caught a  bunch of IFC films that I would never be able to find anywhere else (other than Pirating, which I really am not into) and there are some nice TV shows available on there that I had never had a chance to visit.

Really digging how frequently it gets updated too as a whole 20-30 new pieces of content went up yesterday that means I can watch junk stuff.

Found some more: "Boyfights", "Wrench", "Caged Wisdom", "Les Cousins Dangereux", and "El Amor Prohibido".  I never realized how many fake shows there were on Arrested Development.

Last ones, I swear: "World's Worst Drivers", "Homeless Dad"/"Junk" (they both go to the same episode), "Scandalmakers".

Now I can put on full display all the big bouncy boobie anime I constantly watch!

Seriously though, another fucking app I have to take time out to hide off my news feed.

I just installed the Media Hint plugin. Is this for real? How can this be?

Excellent! It could do with an enable/disable button on the toolbar, though, for the occasions when I want something that's only in the UK catalogue.

I finally broke down and signed up for Netflix again.

On the one hand I'm now paying money for a service that I'll rarely use when I should have learned my lesson during the free trial. On the other hand, I now have instant access to every season of Kids in the Hall.

My free trail run out today I think. I managed to watch the whole of house of cards, I'll probably have to buy a months sub next year for season 2. Barely watched anything else, I though the collection of stand up comedy was really good but I never got round to watching any. That's what I gonna do today (if it lets me) watch some Doug Stanhope