Sean

The Idle Thumbs Lords Management Consortium - Dota 2, LoL, other Lords Managers unite

This game needs to stop giving me nature's prophet items, i've never played him. Also pretty much all his items are fairly boring.

They need to stop making so many items for that jungling motherfucker that everybody hates and start making some items for heroes that have nothing

You could always try recycling them, I don't know what the chances of success are though (obviously super low), but worst case scenario you just delete all the items for a hero you don't play.

I sure do love Undying with a hood and a vangaurd I really do feel unkillable.

We've been running a lot of puck/undying to great effect. Dream Coil with a Tombstone in the middle and at the end everything is dead or running on a spot waiting to die.

undying took me a few games to figure out, then I watched one of pudge's videos of him playing him in lane agressively, and now I realize how damn good he is

Keeper might really challenge withdoctor for title of best support in my book. Doctor excells and assisting in ganks and team fights, but keepers speciality is definitely pushing, and he does it like a boss.

His specialty is stealing the fucking farm from the fucking carries.

You really should just abandon when anyone willingly picks Visage. They are trying to throw the game.

Man I just had an epic 60 minute game. I was tinker, my first. "real" game with him, and I see what everyone is talking about. His pushing ability when he gets farmed up is absolutely absurd. Non stop teleports essentially. We lost the game, they scored 65-we scored 25, but we still killed two of their racks somehow. We were doing such a good job pushing towers and such a good job holding off in the desparation team fights that i was able to keep going with my boots of travel shenanigans. Sucks to lose when we almost had them, despite massive farm, but it felt good to realize tinker's true potential

Oh, my bad we were dealing with plural. I assumed he was just shortening barracks to racks, which is correct, though an extra letter than rax. Yeah it would be racks' or raxes.

The joke was that shortening barracks in an RTS setting is typically done as "rax", the pronunciation part was incidental.

This game...just makes me mad sometimes. I have this amazing game as gyro, my team for the most part plays well also, we gank the natures prophet 3 or 4 times, we are winning like 45-25, and his bullshit farming hand of midas jungling crap still gets him super farmed and he single handedly wins the game for his team. wtf else are we supposed to do. He's such a bullshit hero

If he was split pushing you should have been able to outright stop him with your aghanim's ult. You're not really going to shut NP down once he's got a Midas without giving a lot up to the rest of his team. Usually you're not going to lose to a carry Prophet without something else going horribly wrong for you.

I know the feeling you have though. I was having a great game playing support Undying last night but our two biggest team fight heroes were absolutely useless. Sand King that went Blink Dagger to Satanic and never blinked anyway and a Leshrac that loved to put himself in perfectly gankable positions. Even then I still felt like we should have won but it wasn't to be.

Haha what. Who thinks Huskar is an initiator? Oh man I feel sorry for you.

Haha what. Who thinks Huskar is an initiator?

I guess Valve because they list him as one. Though, a lot of the roles they give heroes are questionable