Sign in to follow this  
elmuerte

Proun: more like... I've got nothing

I friends with Proun's creator, he's a really nice guy. You can even decide for yourself how much you're willing to pay for the game, so that's pretty awesome. I'm rooting for this to become an indie hit.

Ah yea. The guy has a day job at Ronimo Games, doesn't he? Does that mean that he is double indie?

Speaking of Ronimo, not to derail the thread, but they revealed what they're working on now and it's pretty... Awesome. Haw haw haw. :getmecoat

HSIAYhMITJo

More like... INDIE WIPEOUT :D

This looks excellent. It appears to be what the Sonic 2 bonus stages would have been with better tech. It will be the sole reason I finally get the windows partition set up on my laptop.

All I could think was "I'd love to play this on a smartphone with accelerometer control". But it looks pretty good anyway.

I'd buy it for the creators name alone.

Seriously though, the game looks beautiful and fun (fun fun), and I will definitely get it when its out.

So I bought this today and I will be damned if it isn't one of the classiest games I have ever played. The combination of abstract art and saxophone music creates a feeling like no other in video games.

Also the game play is pretty good, you roll around, like balls do.

Game get, I like it.

Although it's a shame that the championships are just the same 3 tracks but faster.

argh... I'm really not fast enough to compete in the 3rd championship...

Audiosurf meets The Impossible Game meets AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! – A Reckless Disregard for Gravity wrapped up in a surprisingly beautiful package. :tup:

I paid nothing. I played through the first championship, but it's not my kind of game (though probably good).