Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel2001

Steam Trezer Hunt

I just want to get to 15 to get the second TF2 hat... that means playing some games I never touched before. Something to do this weekend!

Bob Came in Pieces is an excellent puzzle game, for anyone into that sort of thing.

I discovered today I own Shatter, I'm guessing it was in one of those thanksgiving multipacks. I briefly tried to get the contest-achievement before discovering the game is seizure-inducing and bullshit. Still, the idea that valve has the ability to compel people to play a game en mass is a cool one. They could try this again without the contest and with alien swarm, for example.

Bob Came in Pieces is an excellent puzzle game, for anyone into that sort of thing.

I discovered today I own Shatter, I'm guessing it was in one of those thanksgiving multipacks. I briefly tried to get the contest-achievement before discovering the game is seizure-inducing and bullshit. Still, the idea that valve has the ability to compel people to play a game en mass is a cool one. They could try this again without the contest and with alien swarm, for example.

The actual game is less crazy town. The bonus mode is just silly, and I tended to not really try when it popped up in story mode.

The actual game is less crazy town. The bonus mode is just silly, and I tended to not really try when it popped up in story mode.

Is there any way to turn off the background? I feel like a rave threw up on me.

Also, get off my lawn.

Is there any way to turn off the background? I feel like a rave threw up on me.

Also, get off my lawn.

Beats me, rave vomit doesn't bother me apparently.

I have to say, I'm finding myself tempted by the discounted Civ V. For someone who has never gotten into a Civ before (I tried 4, but got totally overwhelmed) is this a wise purchase?

The one deal I missed. How cheap was it?

The one deal I missed. How cheap was it?

£22.49

It'll go down again (probably even more) during the Christmas sale. Guaranteed.

Oh hey. I got 10 without trying. Splendid. Not that it'll do me any good! :(

It would be absolutely awesome if you would win those 100 games.

If that happens, I'll eat my hat.

Oh hey. I got 10 without trying. Splendid. Not that it'll do me any good! :(

Don't forget to log in on the 20th, or it won't count for poop. It'd be awesome if one of us won :tup:

It would be absolutely awesome if you would win those 100 games.

If that happens, I'll eat my hat.

I don't have room on my hard drive for the 200 something I have now! What the hell would I do with 100 more!?

. . .Actually, I can think of a lot of things I would get.

But I won't win it, so bleh.

. . .Maybe I will. Dunno. I finally won something for the first time ever today (a code for the latest UO expansion from Massively) so I probably won't win anything for another 26 years.

My luck with contests has been great lately, finished up my 10th objective friday mostly the way christ did, achievements I already had from playing games, it would be amazing if someone in the community won something.

I don't have room on my hard drive for the 200 something I have now! What the hell would I do with 100 more!?

give them to me :)

oh wait, this is steam, you can't give away stuff :(

Hmph. I've logged into SteamPowered.com and the Steam client and I still can't get the "Logged in on the 20th" final step to be checked.

According to my calculations it's 5.43am PST on the 20th Dec... It should register!

Hmph. I've logged into SteamPowered.com and the Steam client and I still can't get the "Logged in on the 20th" final step to be checked.

According to my calculations it's 5.43am PST on the 20th Dec... It should register!

Wrong 20th. You should log in on Valve's 20th

Yep, according to valve, days start at 10 am PST/PDT, or about 1 o'clock eastern.

Edit: Derp, wait I see it totally says from 12 AM to 11:59 PM, I'm wrong. I guess they just failed to implement it properly, because mine won't activate either. The treasure hunt link isn't even on the front page anymore.

Edited by CaptainFish

I got 11 without doing a single damn thing. I'm the best! Although I did end up buying Flight Control because it looked fun. Entered and all is well. I have no idea what I'd do with 100 Steam games, but why the hell not enter?