Sign in to follow this  
Marek

GTA: San Andreas screenshots

... things like aiming should be left to the player ... the game shouldnt judge how good u are at shooting, YOU should.

Then get the PC version.

Whoa, are they actually licensing cars for this one? That's a new Ford GT40 in that last pic. I suppose it could just be generic but it looks really accurate, unlike the cars from previous games.
I don't know if I like the prospect, really... It was fun while it was all play and games and Mibotzu Monstrosity and the like. Actual cars are banal.

Can you burn books in this GTA?
Probably. I also think you can brush your teeth. In fact, you have to schedule regular appointments with the dentist, as you don't want tooth decay to damage your street cred. Brushing involves repeatedly tapping the X button while using the analog stick to move the brush around.

Then get the PC version.

Sadly there isn't one yet, and there won't be for ages, apparently. This game will probably sell a load of PS2s because its the only console you can play it on for now.

Probably. I also think you can brush your teeth. In fact, you have to schedule regular appointments with the dentist, as you don't want tooth decay to damage your street cred. Brushing involves repeatedly tapping the X button while using the analog stick to move the brush around.
I am very wary of the whole street cred tihng. I don't want to be a paragon of a wee gangster. I want to be a thug without worrying what other people think about me. Fuck the other people.

I think my whole antagonism towards this "street cred" jibba-jabba comes from being a Eurotrash honkey with a very, very underdeveloped tribe mentality.

I don't know if I like the prospect, really... It was fun while it was all play and games and Mibotzu Monstrosity and the like. Actual cars are banal.

Yeah, I agree. Well, sort of. I don't really mind cars being licensed in general cases, but if they're going to do all this "Los Santos" and "Vinewood" business it seems incongruous and silly to have real cars.

No, seriously, can you burn books?

I mean, games where you can't burn books and games that doesn't allow you to import your own music files to listen too are super bad!

I mean, look at The Sims! If you put your bookcase next to the fireplace, you may burn the books up! And that game is the best selling game ever!

Morrowind! You could put down books in fires! True, nothing happened to the books, but still!

Civilization! Build a library, and if the other players decide to destroy your city, I bet the books are destroyed by really big fires!

Uh, in the Wind Waker, there's these fire arrows, and this guy at your home island with a lot of books. So there...

I'm quite sure there were some book burning in Grim Fandango, somewhere...

Seeing a pattern yet?

Let's just hope Psychonauts got some burning books in it...

You dould make a case for Morrowind explicitly not allowing you to burn books: you can use books as stepping stones through lava.

Holy shit, those San Fransisco screens look awesome.

If San Andreas had the vigilante missions a bit more complex, like True Crime, who would play True Crime any more?

Hmm, looks cool. AND HORAY FOR A GTA CHARACTER THAT Actually took swimming lessons :clap::woohoo:

I'm also looking forward to buying property on all three cities, also, stealing the fastest car and just racing through the desert looks to be awesome.