Tanukitsune

I have HOW many unbeaten games? *foams at mouth*

Every once in a while I go through my collection to make sure nothing is missing.... This year I actually counted how many I've yet to beat...

It's over 150!? Eeep? :eek:

Even if I beat a game a week it's going to take me three years to beat them all!

Would any of you think less of me if I cheated a bit, just to make sure I beat them before I die of old age? ;(

I won't make a huge list of all of them, but at least 15 of those unbeaten games are JRPGs....

That's a lot. Al though, I fear that my unbeaten percentage is also quite high. Although some of the games were so terrible I don't want to play it (like GROM), others are simply... well, weird. I like the game, but for some reason I'm never able to complete it (e.g. Dungeon Keeper).

I think my count is somewhere beteen 20 and 30 (not counting the 10 or so I never player at all, because they were 'freebies' in a game bundle)

If they are terrible why do you still have them?

I have many in the "should I bother?" section... Like.... If I beat Diablo II should I bother with Diablo I?

If they are terrible why do you still have them?

I have many in the "should I bother?" section... Like.... If I beat Diablo II should I bother with Diablo I?

I don't really sell the games I buy. Also, most of the terrible games either came in a bundle with good games (like die by the sword came with fallout, broken sword 1+2), or straight from the bargain bin. Just like some other thumb'ers I have issues with cheap games that sounds interesting. That's why I try to avoid GOG.com as much as possible.

Actually, I have a bunch of terrible budget games in my closet that I coudln't sell... I don't even want to look at them... Some might actually be playable, but I already have too much on my plate already....

Have you ever played a GOG game? Do they REALLY make the old games work on modern PCs? I have all the Fallout games and they don't work on my PC... I'm almost tempted to buy the GOG if it weren't for the fact I fear they just use DOSBox....

Come to think of it, when was the last time you saw a bundle of games? I don't mean something like Prince of Persia 1 & 2, I mean like the ones you mentioned before? I think they might have become extinct?

Well, I guess that mean I can take Fallout 1 & 2 off my list, since I used DOSBox to run those and they still had problems!:mock:

Cripes, that's an insane amount. Wow. I hope I don't have that many unplayed/unfinished games. It might depress me if I bothered to count them.

This got me thinking, though...

These are the games that I've actually started (some near finished), but never completed, that still bug me:

BloodNet

X-Wing Alliance

Fable (although I'd have to start over)

Final Fantasy IV

The Last Express

Sam & Max: Season 2

Final Fantasy XII

Fallout 3

Uplink

Darwinia

It's quite useful seeing them all in one place, taunting me... It doesn't look so bad when they're all together.

I think I have about 70 unbeaten games going across a few systems, old to new. I try hard not to think about it.

A lot of them I think can be beaten within a few days, seeing as some are just text adventures I never got around to or different versions of games I already know how to beat like Prince of Persia or Lost Vikings.

It's games that I have sitting around that I know are going to take awhile that bother me more, like Mario Sunshine and a few Metal Gear Solid games (Substance and Subsistence).

Well, I guess that mean I can take Fallout 1 & 2 off my list, since I used DOSBox to run those and they still had problems!:mock:

New version of DOSBox? Because the old ones didn't handle games with higher resolution than 320x200 well.

The issue I have is graphical, the colors look garbled as if they were inverted or something...

I don't know from DOSbox, but I bought both Fallout 1 and 2 off of GOG and they work perfectly on my Vista PC...

Sam & Max: Season 2

You're missing-out. I've said it before, I'll say it again: Sam and Max: Season Two was, by far, the best game of last year. It's up there with Grim Fandango and Monkey Island. Classic in every sense of the word.

I still have to finish the last Strong Bad episode, but I've been planning to play it in two weeks, when my exams are over but everyone else is still going. I got three games - Bioshock, Drake's Fortune and (wait for this) LEGO Indy Jones (to play with my kid sister) - so there's those, and Okami, which I got a year ago but didn't start. Still, I have four months of nothing to do, so I should have plenty of time.

PS2. Man, that system has one hell of a library. Too bad I'm in North America with a PAL PS2 :tdown::tdown: :(

I actually did try it for five minutes, but I had to leave. I was rather impressed, though. I should have a lot of time next month, so I'm going to milk that sucker dry.

Ahh I only have experience with the Wii version, the celestral brush techniques were pretty much made for the Wii. I assume it works pretty well on the PS2 since that came first but at the end of the day it's Zelda with leveling up and that's a wonderful, wonderful thing :tup:

it will take a while to add my collection... need an import feature.

I think I have to adjust my number. For example I have all Rainbox six games, but I haven't finished the single player part of any of those. I've only played those games in multiplayer mode (a lot).

Edited by elmuerte

By the way, don't mention "beating" a game anywhere near Clint Hocking, he might go berserk -_-

You're missing-out. I've said it before, I'll say it again: Sam and Max: Season Two was, by far, the best game of last year. It's up there with Grim Fandango and Monkey Island. Classic in every sense of the word.

Really? I've played the first two episodes... does it get better?