Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Quake Live

I don't know. I should investigate further I guess. I didn't see any of the large scale maps from TA in there when poking around, but there were team elimination and CTF matches going on. I was hoping someone could definitively answer my question before it was revealed that I didn't do my homework :)

Well crap. It appears I've missed the window to get in. :( If anyone suddenly finds themself with an invite to give out, please keep me in mind.

I can't log into the site at the mo, it jsut gets stuck telling me to download the plugin, which I have done now, 7 times.

stupid thing :(

I'd like an invite if any new ones come in.

Edit: I'm sorted. Thanks!

Edited by Metallus

Thanks for the invite Cigol!

I'm still waiting on the system to send me my third (and hopefully final) authentication number. That's one incredibly drawn-out registration process they got there. Apprently there's a problem and I should try again later :tmeh:

Psst. Hey guys I'm in as Metallus.

Also: This seems to work really well when it's up :tup:

I never did get good at Quake 3 though, and now I'm bad and rusty. It's so fast!

Edited by Metallus

If someone happens to have invites, I'd like one!

My email is pietari.seppanen( at )pohjoinen.net

Woot i got it working.

also im using the clan tag :tup: aka : TUP :

feel free to join the clan ¬¬ heh

I've only managed to get into one game so far. It was 1on1, and I sucked.

I'm going to put it down to playing CSS and slower-paced FPS for many years. But I'm not amazing at them either.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother to play games ;(:violin::violin::fart:

I don't like that my profile shows how shit and wildly inaccurate I am in this game.

Whoo! I'm in! Thanks, Cigol! Girl has been over all weekend, so I haven't had a chance to sign in yet, but I'm looking forward to a few games tomorrow night!

Some classy individual gave me a beta key! :tup:

Unfortunately I get 1 frame every 4 or so seconds. :tdown:

woot I can finally see the list of severs. Also I'm not so bad in a big Free-for-all. I came fourth in twenty. I think I'm ready to take on some thumbs now.

If anyone needs an invite, they've reopened them again today. So PM me your email address and I hope I can score an invite for you.

I think they've given everyone who is in already the option to invite people. So if I can't fix one for you ask one of the other people who are already in.

What the hell? I just received a beta key, many thanks if it was from one of you guys. These boards are awesum! :tup:

Anyone playing?

my user name is spaff, lets rail some noobs.

I thought I used to be good at this game. Holy crap I keep getting my ass handed to me. :(

<---QL: timaste

I distinctly remember not being very good. However, I seem to have completely blocked out being this bad. :fart:

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention that I have some spare invites if anyone's still after an account.

Edited by Wrestlevania