Thyroid

Obligatory comical YouTube thread

Painting the face with that much detail seems worryingly close to "borrowing" an actual dog's face.

lGKeFd4MKqE

Amazing Sonic hack that makes the rings in the game deep fried and collecting them Sonic fatter up to the point where he has a heart attack. It's pretty hilarious, go watch it now! :tup:

Also there's a sprite sheet, here.

doesn't make sense, he should be losing weight with all that running, and not by getting hit

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qq9VCTMOCg&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qq9VCTMOCg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Strangely enough, I found that terribly shocking, even moreso than people buying PS3 and smashing them on the street. This is an actually useful appliance, not a luxury. Wantonly destroying it (though it might already have been broke, who's to know?) is vulgar and decadent.

I'm confused. It looks like the washing machine destroyed itself to me.

Or is it a dryer...?

Whichever it is, the guy throws a brick in it. I think that's probably the cause of the destruction... :)

Strangely enough, I found that terribly shocking, even moreso than people buying PS3 and smashing them on the street. This is an actually useful appliance, not a luxury. Wantonly destroying it (though it might already have been broke, who's to know?) is vulgar and decadent.

Killjoy :)

But you're right.

I missed the brick, a usual problem in my life.

HIDE YOUR KIDS HIDE YOUR WIFE

hMtZfW2z9dw

Nice repost, douche. :clap:

Well then, now it's gone, you vaginal cleansing solution, you.

I'll take that as a compliment. :yep:

Awwwwww, what a cute baby cannon! :tup:

Where I come from the phrase 'baby cannon' has a very different meaning...

Here's something new. No seriously, it's new.

VKsVSBhSwJg

Here's something new. No seriously, it's new.

Awesome, when I couldn't get it out of my head all weekend, a new extended version happens! Thompson, you are a man of valor.