miffy495

Fallout 3

Yeah, I wouldn't classify myself as someone who loved the game... there's plenty that's pants about it. I did enjoy it, though, and I'm really glad I finally finished it, so it's not bugging me anymore.

I agree with Rodi, the world isn't that great. But nonetheless I had a lot of fun it.

Rodi, you shouldn't even bother with New Vegas as it's even worse on the bleak- and blearyness.

I enjoyed sneaking through all the weird ruined factories, but I would only call a couple parts of fallout 3 unmissable.

The black and white sequence, and oasis.

I enjoyed sneaking through all the weird ruined factories, but I would only call a couple parts of fallout 3 unmissable.

The black and white sequence, and oasis.

I got so sick of seeing the same factories over and over. They were probably my least favourite bits (along with the main storyline). Agreed that Oasis and the B&W sequence were probably the most interesting, though.

Oasis.

Wow, I actually have no idea where that is...

...ack, a Google search has revealed too much!

I seriously must have played less than half of what this game has to offer.

That's actually not a bad idea. I'm gonna Youtube all the good bits and watch the story, without having to play the game. That's wildly not what's supposed to happen, but for this game it's perfect for me.

I wasn't really thinking about it much until I read this post, but now I'm considering going back to grab those last few achievements I need to S-Rank FO3. It's just such an enjoyable game for me... I have this uncanny ability to not give a shit about any of the bugginess in Bethesda's games, from the 360 version of Morrowind to the earliest New Vegas versions. Unfortunately, I have some of the most annoying achievements left... namely level 8 w/ Neutral Karma, level 14 w/ Neutral Karma, level 20 w/ Neutral Karma, and level 20 w/ Good karma.

Unfortunately, I have some of the most annoying achievements left... namely level 8 w/ Neutral Karma, level 14 w/ Neutral Karma, level 20 w/ Neutral Karma, and level 20 w/ Good karma.

These are easy to get. Just load a level 7, 13, 19 char and kill enough innocents/give enough water to the thirsty chap outside Megaton/Rivet City until your Karma is good/bad enough to be neutral. Then get some XP.

I thankfully didn't have much trouble with these, in fact I'd say the achievements in FO3 are some of the better ones: They're (mostly) worth getting during a thorough playthrough (like collecting all the Bobbleheads), and are definitely achievable to all players.

Wow, I actually have no idea where that is...

...ack, a Google search has revealed too much!

I seriously must have played less than half of what this game has to offer.

Wow. It took me 70+ hours using fast travel (could not handle that annoying respawning)... without it, I don't like to think how long it would take.

These are easy to get. Just load a level 7, 13, 19 char and kill enough innocents/give enough water to the thirsty chap outside Megaton/Rivet City until your Karma is good/bad enough to be neutral. Then get some XP.

I thankfully didn't have much trouble with these, in fact I'd say the achievements in FO3 are some of the better ones: They're (mostly) worth getting during a thorough playthrough (like collecting all the Bobbleheads), and are definitely achievable to all players.

I had like 300 saves... I cleared many of them at one point because I realized that like 3-4 gigs of HD space was being taken up by FO3 stuff.

I had like 300 saves... I cleared many of them at one point because I realized that like 3-4 gigs of HD space was being taken up by FO3 stuff.

Wow. I just checked. I've got 363 saves, equalling 1.72GB... and I started playing on 27 November 2008. It took me a while to finish that game!

My game folder (presumably including Broken Steel, although I'm not sure) is 5.64GB. That's quite a lot of FO3 on my HD.

If you don't have the saves anymore, there's other more "creative" ways you can get them...

Wow. I just checked. I've got 363 saves, equalling 1.72GB... and I started playing on 27 November 2008. It took me a while to finish that game!

My game folder (presumably including Broken Steel, although I'm not sure) is 5.64GB. That's quite a lot of FO3 on my HD.

If you don't have the saves anymore, there's other more "creative" ways you can get them...

I have it on 360, which is why there was an economy on hard drive space.