Jake

Lemmings - in easily digestable DHTML form

It was fun to watch those Lemmings walk from the 1st perspective :)

I didn't find it too difficult, though.

Did you play "Lemmings Revolution"? Did the full version of that even come out? It was essentially 2D Lemmings again, but just to make use of some fancy new-fangled 3D capabilities, the 2D level was wrapped onto a cylinder shape which you turned around to pan across the level. I played the demo and it was looking good, but I never heard of the full game making it onto the shelves... was it, er, shelved?

Did you play "Lemmings Revolution"? Did the full version of that even come out? It was essentially 2D Lemmings again, but just to make use of some fancy new-fangled 3D capabilities, the 2D level was wrapped onto a cylinder shape which you turned around to pan across the level. I played the demo and it was looking good, but I never heard of the full game making it onto the shelves... was it, er, shelved?

I do remember reading a preview of that title a loooong-long time ago, but I never got to play it. I just forgot about it after a while, I think. So no, I can't say for certain whether it was shelved or not.

--Erwin

There is one copy of Lemmings Revolution for sale on Ebay - but without a picture. Now, I'm pretty sure I never saw it in a shop, and I'm pretty sure it would have had a budget release by now if it had been released.

But hey, who knows?