Ben X

'Ben There, Dan That!' from Size Five Games

Ooooh awkward.

What's the protocol on this one, mods?

On spoilers? Well, I can't claim to be a mod, but you could always add

spoiler tags.

To not be useless, it's "spoiler" "/spoiler" with the quotation marks replaced with open and close brackets.

Ooooh awkward.

What's the protocol on this one, mods?

Puts MOD hat on: If you help anyone enjoy your game more you will be permanently banned from the internetz!

Well, it was more that mirayeka has stormed in without saying hello and is using the forums as a hint guide for my game. Don't know whether I should encourage that sort of thing. But then if I direct him/her to the Zombie Cow hints thread, it's stealing people from Thumbs.

Well, perhaps I'm worrying too much.

Mirayeka, here's a hint:

a lot or players didn't realise this item is pick-upable.

And another:

It's somewhere in the cow's head dimension.

I asked around here at the office, but nobody ever heard of you, or your games.

I could try asking people on the street.

No, don't bother. The answer is "Tim Schafer, he told journo Will Porter so."

I d totally buy one to support the development of awesome adventure games, but you know…

Nevermind. I just realized I don't have $1000 to spare.

It's worse. It's £1000 which is like $1000000

I love how this thread has turned into the exact opposite of: "'Ben There, Dan That!' - my freeware game" :):tup:

You know what? Fuck you. Fuck the lot of you, you communist pricks.

I come to you with a more-than-reasonable offer of some smelly, nicely-wrapped games for a grand and you throw it back in my face. Well no more. Zombie Cow Studios is proud to announce shamed to admit that following a disastrous zero sales, the luxury £1000 Limited Edition Dan and Ben Fun Pack is no longer available.

Blame yourself. You had all week.

DnB_DonkeyRUN.gif

That said, Zombie Cow Studios is proud to announce the Special Unlimited Edition Dan and Ben Adventure Fun Pack. It's exactly the same as the Limited Edition, but only £50 and the run is limited to an infinite amount, rather than just twenty. Seriously if there were only twenty of them that'd make me like a grand which is marginally less than a week's shopping at Waitrose.

So then, same trendy-wrapped, bottom-close, whiffy, extras-packed fun-times, but this time round only £50.

It will also only have been close to my bottom, due to varying logistical/ economic factors involving transporting Ben's bottom over long distances.

Email me at [email protected] if you want one. I think it's fair to say we've all learned something important about business over the course of this week.

Edited by bbX1138

50? that's just too cheap, I would've bought it at 100, but now that it's at 50 it has been degraded to the pauper level.

I forgot to quote the bit where Dan said elmuerte has to pay double.