Salka

To the cunt that's been ringing my doorbell for the past ten minutes

There should be a blog where you take turns to post versions of events. You could follow each other around to get more dirt on each other and make increasingly petty yet outrageous mutual accusations.

Er Dan is the one lying, I'm 100% telling the truth, it's just that the stuff Dan does in real life seems too unbelievable to be real. Who walks in on a naked wet girl even after she's said she's naked? Who actually does that stuff? That's the stuff you read about in magazines and books.

OK, you weren't naked or wet, although I do have that effect on most women, and also the door was open. And I did tell you before I came up the stairs. But you did actually answer the door in a towel, even though it could have been anybody. Anybody at all. Even Ginger. Then you would have been in real trouble.

I'm pretty sure I saw tentacles moving underneath the towel though.

I KNEW IT WAS YOU BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE RINGS THE DOORBELL IN QUITE THE SAME INSISTENT WAY AS YOU. Except now of course Ginger will start doing that too to wind me up.

Also whether a door is open, or closed, or slightly ajar (as it was slightly ajar, not just wide open as you seem to have suggested). That is a lesson you need to learn Dan. Also the fact you asked if I was "decent" was completely negated by the fact that you then came in ANYWAY after I said "no".

The fact you didn't see that I was still wet from the shower at least means you didn't stare too hard at me, that's a little bit reassuring at least.

I think this needs some more facts in :)

The fact is I KNEW IT WAS YOU BECAUSE the fact that NOBODY ELSE RINGS THE DOORBELL IN QUITE THE SAME INSISTENT WAY AS YOU. Except now of course Ginger will start doing that too BECAUSE THE FACT THAT IT'LL wind me up.

Also THE FACT OF whether a door is open, or closed, or slightly ajar (as A FACT it was slightly ajar, not just wide open as you seem to have suggested AS A FACT). That is a FACTUAL lesson you need to learn Dan AS A MATTER OF FACT. Also the fact you asked if I was "decent" was completely negated by the fact that you then came in ANYWAY after I said "no".

The fact you didn't see that I was still wet from the shower at least means you didn't stare too hard at me, that FACT IS a little bit reassuring at least.

FACT FACT FACT FACTITY FACT FACT

I shouldn't mock as the way you wrote did convey your anger well (and I have the writing style and competency of a 10 year old) and now I have probably diverted some of that rage away from Dan onto myself :(

BTW Is it ok if I'm come round to yours late afternoon\early evening to get something off Spaff (a big fat kiss), I wont' be coming until he is home (and have sorted it out with him) but I thought I'd check with you (Dan make a note of how to be polite)

It would seem to imply that some people have gotten too close and/or need to spend some time apart. :tup:

An excellent idea.

Yufster, please stop pestering me. I need my privacy.

I think that concludes our little piece of theatre. We hope you all enjoyed it immensely.

Thank you and good night!

CUNT

Seeing this suddenly scroll up on my screen gave me the best laugh I've had in a while. Well done to the both of you.

Where the fuck did this come back from, surely no one rings your bell anymore, as everyone has fallen back into wowdiction

No idea. Dan still rings my bells though. Hang on, what did you mean by that?

Yeah but I won't be any more seeing as you no longer work from home. You'll have to invite me over if you ever want to see me again.

Oohh that came out all dramatic and stuff.