Ginger

Pokemon Friend Codes

I think we need to add the following to increase our chances:

"mixed bag" "more like" spiritomb "that's what she said"

We moved into 6th place and we only have 3 codes.

what's wrong with the world?

my code is lost in the post.

OK, so I have a friend code now. I have yet to really do much with my file, so I don't have anything worth trading or battling yet, but for future reference:

3651-7293-0095

*ahem* POKEYMANS! (that is all)

Note to self: Remember that when you're online, the DS ACTUALLY HAS A MICROPHONE THAT ENABLES YOU TO TALK TO PEOPLE. :frusty: Don't just listen to other people thinking "Wow, it would be great if I could talk back!"

Yeah, that was pretty cool. Only the second time I've communicated with a thumb in a non-text manner. (first was n0wak in a game of Worms on Xbox)

If I'd known that was a feature earlier on, I may have been one of those people camped out for it. Hell, even if the game were horrible, the tech geek in me is very happy with portable gaming VOIP.

I CAN GET YOU ANY POKEMON CUZ IM S A POKEFREAK....SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTIN SPECIAL POKEMON US HIT ME UP AND ILL DO MY BEST TO GET BACK TO YOU.HERE IS MY FRIEND CODE 1590-1598-9243.EMAIL ME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected].

Um. I don't know what to do. I don't know if that's some kind of intricate spam or not. Uh. I guess I'll leave it there and... if anybody wants to email that guy... go ahead. Uh. It might be spam though. Or something. I'm so confused.

I hope it's spam. Otherwise that was written in earnest by a real person. And that is a horrible thought.

Could have been one of our own with a mask?

So, uh, I've never played Pokemon but find the cartoons and movies quite unbearable. Plus, I'm not nine. Is there still a chance I'll like the game?

omg omg omg so i know this is nothing to do with anything but further to the advancement of the career of jay anthony franke aka jake sommers from california dreams aka jc denton's voice.......he's been on to some of my friends cos they're in a band and they wrote a song called jake sommers and told them he does voices in games for a living now (but only named deus ex) well..... he said he works for activision....he does.... but as a "quality assurance engineer"! he's a tester! and a spoofer! sorry thought you guys should know...

I MADE THIS PAGE ON MYSPACE FOR ALL POKEMON USERS......I CAN ALSO GET YOU ANY POKEMON AT ANY LEVEL.JUS GO TO THIS SITE AND GET YOUR OWN ACCOUNT STARTED THEN ADD ME.HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.myspace.com/pokefrk619

HERE ALL CAN EXCHANGE FRIEND CODES, CHAT AND TALK ABOUT THE POKEMON LIFE......AND ARRANGE MEETINGS TO BATTLE AND ALL OTHER POKEMON ORIENTED THINGS.

Does anyone here happen to have a Drowzee or Hypno? I've been waiting forever for that fucker to swarm and it's starting to get to me.

I finally bred that Hypno, so now I've got myself a Drowzee. We should totally hook up again. I think I've caught about 430 Pokemon... I'm positive I've caught all of the ones that are new to Diamond/Pearl.

And this time I'll remember that I can actually talk.

My Pokemans.

Let me show you them:

4510-7796-7262

This is a brand new copy, and I haven't copied over my 3rd gen guys yet, so don't expect savage Dusclops beats just now.

You can have a go at my tiny Budew though; he's shaping up to be a top little annoyer.

HIya...

2 new pokemon DS users here, wanting to up our wifi action, and looking for mentors!! haha

Kirsti ::::::::::::: 4081 3327 7180

Connor ::::::::::: 3222 3393 1767

.. so who's gonna show us what this is all about?

Iv had both games for a while now but managed to get Wi-Fi working like three days back! aint added ne friends yet so feel free to add me people; 4424 9314 9325 need about 5 pokemon to fill me sinnoh dex so any help would be appreciated! :D

My Friend Code is 373761366094

HEY, can you plz add me my friend code is 3866 5863 2046 also what is your name so i can add you.we could have a battle if you like just e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know when if you like we can have 1 now.Let me know when you add me