Ginger

Pokemon Friend Codes

hah so i im on the last gym in pearl, and im real tired of my fucking ponyta. i remember in the old games that ponyta was pretty good. but now it sucks.

basically. someone wanna give me a charmander? :3

Adamu.......4940 5245 8017

what?
I'm just messing with you, kid. I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I mean, a charmander? More like charm-anus, amirite?

standup.gif

Toblix, you are one of my favorite people EVER for that. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Cheers, man.

Also, I miss your thread titles:

charmander? More like charm-anus

:tup: :tup: :tup::clap: :clap: :clap:

In hindsight, I should probably have made my animated black stand up comedian smiley a tad larger.

I don't even know anymore. But can you at least see it now that I've said what it is?

Yep, I spotted it now! If you hadn't mentioned what it was, I wouldn't know what it was supposed to be, though. (Sorry!)

"What r u wearing" - Still cracks me up!

my new and i got pokeon like 2 weeks ago and i have find it but i need the last pokemon like mew and hoho i cant get them traded to because i havent seen them yet can some one help me PLZ

my friend code 4897, 5010, 9737:tup:

plz help:grin:

Don't do it, kids! Warning sign #1: His name is "goodwood" Warning sign #2: He wants to trade pokemon with you.

...It's always best to be informed about the dangers of the internet. Or some such bollocks.

i need the last pokemon like mew and hoho i cant get them traded to because i havent seen them yet

I don't think you're a true pokémaniac. True pokémaniacs know how to accent the name of their favorite game properly. However, you seem like a fine, upstanding fellow, and so I will help you obtain the rare pokémon you so politely seek.

Mew:

Not currently available in the US by legitimate means. You'll need to wait until Nintendo releases Nintencats, then you'll be able to battle and capture an enemy Mew through the Nintendo Wi-Fi service. There is an exploit where if you repeatedly mew into the DS's microphone while fighting the Elite 4 Mew may show up, but it has such a low chance of success I wouldn't bother unless you're as desperate as your utter lack of spelling and grammar leads me to believe.

Hoho:

Male: Set your DS clock to Christmas 2104 before booting the game. The rest is fairly straightforward, although you don't want to go in without plenty of wrapped gifts.

Female: The method is far too complicated (and borderline misogynistic even for Nintendo) to repeat on this site. I'm sure the helpful folks at the GameFAQS forums would be glad to assist you if you ask nicely.

Don't do it, kids! Warning sign #1: His name is "goodwood" Warning sign #2: He wants to trade pokemon with you.

...It's always best to be informed about the dangers of the internet. Or some such bollocks.

I thought that just meant he really liked his Bonsly. ;(

I had to look up that name, not having played Pokémon since red/blue, when we only had 151 pokémon and we liked it! :oldman:

Be sure not to take any rare candy from strangers, kids!

I avoided this thread since starting it as I don't want to swap friend codes with a bunch of randoms and I got bored of Pokemon after 2 weeks.

Shame on me for missing the potential to nause the illiterate, thank you for the what are u wearing line toblix :clap: It made a few tears come out while I laughed.