Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Remo Extremo™ VS Our House...

...There was only ever going to be one winner.

Last week Chris Remo, Console Editor of Shacknews, decided to pay London a visit and has since proceeded to gallavant around the Old Town doing all manner of crazy things, like eating chocolate covered scorpions and chunks of Kangaroo and something called "Love Bug Salad". Well now he's added another notch onto his London shenanigans: after inviting him into our small, humble, but well kept and perfectly brand new apartment, Remo, of San Francisco, California, was overcome by a strong bout of Extremo™.

Here was the moment it all started to explode. Just look at that expression:

dsc002717vs.jpg

The aftermath; part of our floor in three broken parts:

dsc002704up.gif

Our home is wrecked. Anyone that would like to contribute to the "Fix Alex and Ben's Laminated Floor Fund[FABLFF]" should state so in your post. We appreciate your understanding.

I cannot see your images of destruction :(

Me either, that makes me sad, Remo is a goodlooking chap and now I feel cheated out of... well... my viewing pleasure ;(

I call bluff, the floor was clearly destroyed already in the first picture. Is it some sort of dramatic reconstruction OR was it a lie all the time - hmm?

I call bluff, the floor was clearly destroyed already in the first picture. Is it some sort of dramatic reconstruction OR was it a lie all the time - hmm?

We took the picture after I destroyed the floor, since we didn't actually have a camera crew set up to capture my every move in case I happened to destroy something.

Is that an extra pair of Vans I see in the background of the second picture ?:erm:

Alex has Vans now.

He can't seem to get them to be as extreme as Remo, but what do you expect?

Awww, he's a like a little apprentice Extremo. Like a sidekick. I want some photos of Alex being Remo's sidekick!

We took the picture after I destroyed the floor, since we didn't actually have a camera crew set up to capture my every move in case I happened to destroy something.

you should have - extremo reality TV, would be sure to be a hit...

Among (aside from Thumbs) who? Does the legend of Extremo extend to shack and beyond, or is he just "Remo" outside of this site?

Among (aside from Thumbs) who? Does the legend of Extremo extend to shack and beyond, or is he just "Remo" outside of this site?

Somehow it also exists on Shack yes