Spaff

New people: Read this, say hi.

Hey all! My name's Ethan, and I've been a regular on the unofficial Thumbs Slack going on a year and a half now, so I thought I'd pop in an give the forums a shot after all that time!

A little about me: I'm a 23-year-old compsci student w/a passion towards math, tech, and social justice. My favorite film is There Will Be Blood, my favorite game is Cave Story, and my favorite flavor of ice cream is whatever the first pint of Ben and Jerry's I see at the liquor store happens to be.

What kind of magical place do you live where the liquor store also sells ice cream?

Just now, miffy495 said:

What kind of magical place do you live where the liquor store also sells ice cream?

@miffy495 Not only does my liquor store sell ice cream, it's alcoholic ice cream! 

Hihihi peoples!

I'm here cuz of the Twin Peaks wrap-up episodes, which are illuminating and thoughtful. Haven't explored the other fora yet but the site is very well designed.

Otherwise I'm just a wanker passerby.

Hey people !

I've been listening to various Idle thumb podcasts for a while now

Designers Notes at first but now it's mainly Important If True.

Since this forum is often referenced I figured I might creat an account to chat with people who likes the same podcasts as me :)

Howdy idle thumbs listeners!

I used to listen regularly for a while after the Kickstarter, but stopped a year or so ago due to having too many podcasts to listen to.

If I'm honest, I'm mostly here to peddle some Kickstarter rewards that I found while doing some spring cleaning this weekend over in the "plug your shit" topic.

See you over there!

Hi - I'm Ben, a middle aged gamer-dad from the UK.

I was new to Idle Thumbs circa the Spaff / Danielle era, but since I work at home, I ended up ended up re-running the full thumb-volution.

I love music, don't watch enough TV & film and make lame dad jokes (see above).

Since I replaced my Spectrum +2a with an imported Megadrive, I've mainly been a console gamer, but just have a general interest in what's being made on any platform.

Signing up mainly to read if I'm honest, bit will chip in where I can.

Hi there! New here. I am so sorry I don't know what Idle Thumbs is actually about. I have a habit of joining forums randomly to engage in random topics, and I'm more than happy to research what you guys are about in a few.

Great threads and discussions! Hope you guys are staying safe. :)