Spaff

Let's all celebrate with new avatars!

,,I don't have a pain-management problem, I have a pain problem."

Dr. House. Festive as always.

Man, it's so wierd when everyone changes avatars at once. It's like a huge face lift party or something.

Oh man, I just upgraded and formatted my computer and therefore have no tools to resize the picture: but I will definitely be this guy from delicatessen:

guyintrash.jpg

I've had the diver for far, far too long.

Rodi and brkl - you are hereby obligated to post in succession (Rodi obviously first). Hugh Laurie is too damn hot to break up like that. :finger:

You know, I couldn't find exactly the same picture Rodi used, but I did my best. It's pretty close.

Woops. Got him aaaaaall wrong.

Awesome, brkl, by the way. Oh and my version of house isn't smiling at all. Ohhhhh no. He's a grumpy ol' doctor, ready to cane-whip you (which is a variant on pistol whipping).

I really liked my previous avater (mainly because it looked a lot like me in real life)... but OK.

Everyone knows Stormtroopers are crap shots. i don't think your avatar is particularly realistic.

It is awesome, however.

It's not a drastic facelift but that is because I am afraid of change. Also commitment. And expressing emotion. And women. And dinosaurs.

Oh man, I just upgraded and formatted my computer and therefore have no tools to resize the picture: but I will definitely be this guy from delicatessen:

I've had the diver for far, far too long.

there you go.

post-8-13375602982119_thumb.jpg

See this bandwagon, right? This is me, jumping on it.

Also, you're lucky that we can't use animated gifs, or I'd have a picture of Batman train surfing, or Shredder pumping his fist, or Baxter Stockman (pre-fly) laughing like a lunatic, or Pikachu saluting like a Nazi.

It was a tough call between Rich Fulcher and Matt Berry. I wish I could have found a good one of him as Bob Fossil.

Oh alright.

I am overjoyed to see that the Amazing Screw on Head pilot has been put back up on YouTube. However, I am sad to see Emperor Zombie depart from here.

It was a tough call between Rich Fulcher and Matt Berry. I wish I could have found a good one of him as Bob Fossil.

I managed to reconstitute this shot of Bob Fossil from BBC Three's half-arsed (and badly squashed) episode galleries.

bobfossilfc7.jpg

Any use, Moose?

Fine I give in, I am now avatared.

It is 100% homemade though, so obviously random as anything.