Sign in to follow this  
Salka

I wish he was my son

Oh the shame this video reminds me of : I dressed as Hitler a couple of times at this age. I remember being fascinated by him after watching "Triumph of the will" on TV : I was kind of a high IQ child with great interest for History and especially WW2.

Fortunately, my IQ score has lowered now and I didn't become a nazi. Well, almost. :crazy:

The kid in this video has some wit, wish he was my son too.

I want that kid to be my son and that guy who said he'd fight him to be my grandfather.

"Do you think the youth of today need a strong leader to snap them into order?"

Ahah, excellent.

Have you guys seen Wondershowzen (spelling?), that this clip is from? It's brilliant. If you're in the UK, and have freeview, it's played on TMF around 10pm. I think it's MTV originally, so most likely all of America has heard of it...

I'm surprised YouTube has let these clips on, seeing as the programme's still going, and they've got a DVD out...

It's on MTV2, which is not on the cable lineup where I live. However, I have seen it on MTV on rare occasions, and I think I saw it on some other random cable channel once (Comedy Central? 4 in the morning? I don't remember).

"Hey Kids! Letters and Numbers are fighting!" :tup:

Numbers are smarter

This is way better than 'kids say the darndest things'. Also, dressing up like Hitler should be the rule, not the exception.