Chris

Mach 3 or Quattro? Which razor do you think Ben (Full Throttle) prefers?

Fuck everything, he's doing five blades.

The teeth pulled out of the skulls of rival gangs. There was a puzzle set to revolve around this in FT 2, too bad it was cancelled.

TGIADP.*

*stands for "This guy is a doppelganger person."

Actually, wrong again.

Deadworm is just a wronghead.

I don't think Ben uses razors. I think he waxes. His face. Yeah. Like Lara Croft.

Yes, it just grows like that.

I heard it's hideously painful to shave your face.

I wouldn't know as I'm a non german female.

Is that why guys grow beards? Why do guys grow beards? Chris? Stevan? Why do you do that?

Er... no. My reluctance is due almost entirely to laziness, and certainly isn't because shaving is painful (it's not, unless you cut yourself, but shaving cuts tend not to hurt).

Oh. That guy is a damn liar!

Well, I guess I am happy for you, that your face is not in hideous pain a lot.

Er... no. My reluctance is due almost entirely to laziness, and certainly isn't because shaving is painful (it's not, unless you cut yourself, but shaving cuts tend not to hurt).

Painful no, but my skin's usually quite irritating and a bit stinging when I shave too late. I never grew a *real* beard, though. Only a goatee.

--Erwin

Painful no, but my skin's usually quite irritating and a bit stinging when I shave too late. I never grew a *real* beard, though. Only a goatee.

--Erwin

This is probably a stupid question, but did you use shaving cream? I've only had that stinging when I didn't use it.

This is probably a stupid question, but did you use shaving cream? I've only had that stinging when I didn't use it.

That's a stupid question. Of course I use shaving cream. ;)

Perhaps my skin doesn't like that either? Anyway, I *do* have a sensitive skin.

--Erwin

That's a stupid question.

Heh, sorry. I only ask because when I was in hurry I used to shave with just water and it hurt like hell for a while afterwards. I shouldn't assume other people would do such things. :gaming:

Heh, sorry. I only ask because when I was in hurry I used to shave with just water and it hurt like hell for a while afterwards. I shouldn't assume other people would do such things. :gaming:

And now you don't shave at all.

So uh, doesn't that beard itch at times?

--Erwin

And now you don't shave at all.

Precisely!

So uh, doesn't that beard itch at times?

--Erwin

Sometimes, I suppose, but it's worth only having to worry about it once a week (when I keep it trim so I don't look Amish or something).

Yes, it just grows like that.

I wouldn't know as I'm a non german female.

You don't shave your legs or uh... anything? :D:eek:

--Erwin

You don't shave your legs or uh... anything? :D:eek:

--Erwin

You have something against her feminist self?

I sometimes go two weeks without shaving, out of laziness. But then the beard starts to bother me.

And I bet Ben uses Shick Extreme 3.

Of course, you could all join the technical revolution and go out and buy an electric razor...

Of course, you could all join the technical revolution and go out and buy an electric razor...

I haven't found an electric razor that gives me a good enough shave when I'm not keeping a beard, but I do use one for trimming now. Real razors can't trim beards of course, so it's that or scissors.

I use an electric. It's a slightly older Norelco, and it works fairly well, although I have really sensitive skin so it hurts pretty badly starting about 5 minutes after I shave. Which is why I only bother about once a week or so. And by the way, while it does hurt it's a lot less than it did when I used to shave with a Mach 3 (and yes, with shaving cream).

I used to use a hot cleaver to cut my beard, however, after the accident, I switched to the razor that had the most abdominal muscles and the best-looking woman in a bathrobe in the TV commercial.

I shave whenever I feel like it, hence the nickname Wolverine I've picked up in high school.

Wow! I'm eavesdropping on a manly conversation. Sexy!

Also; Erwin, hair on your legs, among other things, is finer and less coarse than the hair on your face.

(Provided you are a man).