Jake

J Allard Missing Link discovered!!!

Extra! Wuxtry! Missling link between Dork J Allard and Faux Hipster J Allard discovered by Remo! Full story below:

Microsoft's J Allard's extreme transformation Has been discussed at length. I mean, when a crazy spokesman/engineer guy goes from this:

oldjallard.jpg

to this:

JAllard.jpg

... it's unsettling. People guessed the change might have been overnight, due to the complete out of control ridiculousness of the whole thing, but intrepid video game journalist Chris Remo has stumbled across a rare photo of J Allard in mid-transformation! Observe:

jallard.jpg

Could This Be the Missing Link in the Evolution of J Allard? Only time and further study will tell. Major Christian groups have already issued statements claiming the "missing link" Allard photo is false, and was created electronically to test our faith. Microsoft has refused to comment. J Allard has refused to stop shaving his head and dressing like a weirdo an awesome.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=6286

Edited by Chris

Lies! the evolution of J Allard is too complex to be made by man; some supernatural being had to help with the evolution.

You see, it's all part of this intelligent design that bla bla bla...

I just think the guy gets way more fucking attention than is healthy. Not even dressing that awesome deserves the press attention that man gets.

I was talking to Jake the other day and I came to the conclusion that Allard, Kutaragi, and Iwata need their own sitcom. These fucking guys, they're like the three stooges of the video game industry and yet are also three of its most powerful figures. Allard would be the not-as-suave-as-he-thinks guy with a big ego, Kutaragi would be the easily-angered smart one with no social graces, and Iwata is the lovable goofball who never quite knows what's going on. I mean, that's what they already are, someone might as well film them in the same room.

Allard would be the not-as-suave-as-he-thinks guy with a big ego, Kutaragi would be the easily-angered smart one with no social graces, and Iwata is the lovable goofball who never quite knows what's going on.

That would be awesome as the IdleThumbs resident comic strip!

BTW great photographic discovery! What we do know is that the change happened quite suddenly. He packed on quite a few pounds after the "I'm jason alexander xbox mechanic" photo, and then pow he changed. You could have caught the inbetween bit. Maybe he still wears those clothes today?

Before and after re-discovered, four years later:

Before:

oldjallard.jpg

Missing Link:

jallard.jpg

After:

JAllard.jpg

I can't believe they replaced that poor guy with a weird looking android from the 80s... Seriously, that cannot be the same person.

Edit: Sure this is the missing link?

jallard02b.jpg

It's not the missing link, there was no such thing as an evolution of J Allard he was touched by our lord who said "and thou shalt fuck them all in the asst with thou consolst for satan luciferum diabolicum ist tryingst tost bringst teh y3ar of teh PS3 onto thine world...st." and so J Allard came and brought forth the Xbox. Fear not my brother for they Idlethumbers have been found guilty of practicing with the Photoshop they have! Burn the switch!

Frank Sobotka

oldjallard.jpg

J Allard

franksobotka.jpg

Sir,

I've heard rumours that J Allard has been moonlighting as the treasurer of the International Brotherhood of Stevedores in Baltimore. Can this be true? I think we should be told!

Yours etc.

I wish he'd stayed as the podgy, balding, dorky J Allard. He actually looked pretty cool in a geeky kind of way.

He looked like a Microsoft employee. The horrific creature that replaced him should have been shot whilst he was still in the (gaming) public's eye.

I don't know if it makes sense but every single post of this thread made me wet my pants in laughter...