• Mixnmojo
    • Adventure Gamers
    • -Other-
    • Adventure Gamers and Mixnmojo
    • Adventure Gamers, Mixnmojo and -Other-
    • Adventure Gamers and -Other-
    • Mixnmojo and -Other-

Let's see on whose side each of us is.

EDIT: Please notice that I misspelled Adventure Gamers. It says "Adveture Gamers", but it should be "Adventure Gamers". SO NO JOKING!!!

being the super evil moderator that I am, I edited your typo and added 2 options you were missing. Hope you don't mind ;) (and if you do, well, uhm, evil moderator at work :devil: )

btw I voted ag & other since I knew about idle T before the general public and in the same time regulary visit AG :)

I'm... eh... indigenous here...

Well, you'd be AG/other, probably.

I was born here, but in my past lives I believe I have frequented AGS, Mix n Mojo, and AG.

shameless self-promotion
You are attempting to view a user that either does not exist or a user who has chosen not to allow themselves to be viewed by people who are not IAM members

;(

Yes, well, I read about you in them practical field guides. Something about a warning not to feed you mediocre second rate opinions.
HAHAHHAHAHAH! IT'S ONLY TRUE!

being the super evil moderator that I am, I edited your typo and added 2 options you were missing. Hope you don't mind ;) (and if you do, well, uhm, evil moderator at work :devil: )

See, guys, see?!?!?! MY BRAIN IS COMPLETELY STUCK!!!!! ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ratchet: :ratchet: :ratchet: