Alex

I used to think this was rubbish... now it's awesome!!!

rabbit1.jpg

My desktop wallpaper is the end all be all of desktop walpaperdom. It has everything -- suffering, death, bunnies, cars, lego and a fully-functional anal door.

rabbit1.jpg

My desktop wallpaper is the end all be all of desktop walpaperdom. It has everything -- suffering, death, bunnies, cars, lego and a fully-functional anal door.

The anal door seems somewhat closed to me. Or is it just really tighty?

The anal door seems somewhat closed to me. Or is it just really tighty?
It is closed, but if you want it to it can open. Like all anal doors, really.

I'm sure the bunny quite likes it.

He is, after all, a bunny. You think they are innocent but really they're the sickest minded fuckers I know. I'm actually not kidding, this is the truth. Bunnies are extremely sexually perverse.

Why else would they would volunteer in animal tests...

I'm sure the bunny quite likes it.

He is, after all, a bunny. You think they are innocent but really they're the sickest minded fuckers I know. I'm actually not kidding, this is the truth. Bunnies are extremely sexually perverse.

Ummm, it's all about the sexy bunny huh?

post-89-13375602882631_thumb.jpg

sorry dude i dont get it. girl bunnies arent sexy. maybe to male bunnies they are. i wish i could empathise with bunnies a little more.

edit: now i see the bunny picture. ah. oky.

Why I have the exact same thing as my PSP wallpaper. :tup:

How do you get yourself a PSP wallpaper? Will it require technical expertise that I simply do not have, or is it as complicated/less than getting my homebrew stuff to run?

No one except me uses the idle thumbs wallpapers? I love having the mecha goose wallpaper just because it's so odd and catches everyones eye and my brother said that it was the dumbest thing ever.

I used to use the katamari one, I'll probably switch back to it once eveyone in the world has seen the mecha goose wallpaper.

Nah, my wallpaper is the one that's like a movie poster for "How to Kill a Mockingbird," which, if you haven't seen it, is absolutely f*cking brilliant.

linky

And now my PSP is wallpapered as well, although I may set it to change to a thumb paper next month, just to show my devotion on the go.