Sign in to follow this  
Ag3nt_Sm1th

company outlook

Gotta go with Bioware on this one. Not only do they make solid games but they're from the same area as me (yea, not alot happens around here). I like their games because I'm huge on story, if a game can't hold a story well I don't usually stick with it for long. I really like Bioware's stories, but there are many other good devs out there.

*edit* Upon further inspection of the question he asks what manufacturing company we like best. Yea, I don't even know how to answer that.

Well shit... if any company MANUFACTURES games... it is EA

Yeah, the term manufacturing company implies publisher rather than distributor. I was going to ask for clarification, but doubted that it was worth it.

Technically the manufacturing company is the one that presses the contents of a game onto CDs or DVDs. :shifty:

My favourite manufacturer is the Tsubakimoto Chain Co. based in the Kyoto prefecture!

Their hard work and continuing innovation has produced the highest quality of:

-power transmission products and motion control devices

-variable speed drives (electrical and mechanical)

-electro-mechanical linear actuators

-speed reducers

-overload protection devices

-one way clutches

-and more!

I love you, Tsubakimoto Chain Co.!

Technically the manufacturing company is the one that presses the contents of a game onto CDs or DVDs. :shifty:

That's what I was thinking as well. It's not often that we pay homage to the mighty workforce of people who make CD's/DVD's. Disc pressers everywhere, I salute you :worship: . Your all my favorite. That is until games are distributed in different forms.

That's what I was thinking as well. It's not often that we pay homage to the mighty workforce of people who make CD's/DVD's. Disc pressers everywhere, I salute you :worship: . Your all my favorite. That is until games are distributed in different forms.

Didn't EA make some dodgy discs at one point that kept cracking? I think they did in Europe at least. So I salute almost all of you guys.

Gotta go with Bioware on this one. Not only do they make solid games but they're from the same area as me (yea, not alot happens around here).

Lives near Bioware? Yay! There's another Albertan thumb! Of course, this would mean that you live in Edmonton and, as local tradition demands, we must start a feud. I don't like any of Calgary's sports teams though, so I don't know what to feud about. Hmmm... This requires deeper thought than I am used to.

As for the manufacturers thing, that Chinese kid who makes my shoes is the best. I can't pronounce his name, so I just call him Short Round. He knows I mean it with love, though.