Salka

Happy Birthday MetalMickey!

Coincidentally, it's also Edd's birthday! Happy birthday you guys!

MetalMickey, I sang (part of) the happy birthday song to Edd. I can't really do the same for you because you're an internet person. But it's the thought that counts. And I did think about recording myself singing the happy birthday song and uploading it.

How does it make you feel to have two people wish you a happy birthday and no one else gives a damn?

On a related note, happy birthday.

Fuck off Kingzjester!

Edd, I shall bring you candy tomorrow. When you least expect it, there I shall be, with candy. Delicious, tasty candy. And none for Kingzjester.

How does it make you feel to have two people wish you a happy birthday and no one else gives a damn?

On a related note, happy birthday.

Better than nothing, innit. I'm happy.

Happy birthday! I hope you had a nice birthday and that the candy yufter is going to give/has given you tastes extra nice!

Sorry I'm so late

Sorry. My net was down for the last day and a half, and I'm just now getting to posting. Happy birthday to both. Sorry I missed ya. Much love for all thumbs.

Wheeee, a delicious chocolate croissant was delivered to me by the Yufster this morning. I warmed it in the microwave for 20 seconds, and am sure I made my 2 trainees most envious, despite my best efforts to conceal it from them. Thanks to all the late wellwishers too :)

happy birthday, may your life be filled to the brim with chocolate croissants from now on till forevermore :grin: