BigJKO

Awesome New Mario Bros. Video

meh. Will I have to pay for this?

Nope. Nobody has to pay for it in fact. Unless you want to own a copy, then yes.

Ah Jeux-France, I can't understand you, but you deliver the goods.

All I need to hear is Super Mario and I'm hooked, and the animation is fantastic. I can't wait. :9~

The only problem is that I need to save money for a DS, maybe I'll wait for the price to drop (I need to import, so it's ridiculously expensive). But I'm definitely getting one.

this is definitly one of the DS games i'm looking forward to playing ... when i first bought my DS, i was a bit worried about the lack of games, but now its looking great!

so yeah, mario is definitly one to watch ... in the short term, there's meteos coming out on the 29th of this month!

SiN

Damn this video, they knew the desert levels would get the old fans worked up. I know I'm going to have to get a DS now, there's no other way :deranged:.

Now with Kirby, Electroplankton, Animal crossing, crazy surgery game, Viewtiful Joe and Mario the DS is looking good.

So purdy! Me wants! But according to the rumors, which appear to be true, all good Nintendo games are "bumped" to the PSPs release date... :frusty:

Yep, you heard it, it's not a coincidence that Nintendogs, Kirky Canvas Curse and Meteos among others will be released on 09/01... :shifty:

To be honest, Meteos didn't strike me as a good game in the slightest. Maybe I didn't spend enough time playing it.

Mario looks good though, what goes on with the bottom screen I ponder?

I think you can collect power-ups and store them on the lower screen, for immediate selection later on in the game. I'm not sure, though.

Mario looks good though, what goes on with the bottom screen I ponder?

Just making sure you are looking at the videos in the download section.

From them it is pretty clear it is a status panel for most of the game.

An actual new 2D Mario. That's a sight for sore thumbs. Hopefully, the DS finally gets its killer app (first one mentioning Nintendogs gets it).