Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Battle Raper 2

Or perhaps they finally got it right? :eek:

Ben made a good point...

the best thing about that game is not that it exists, but that it warranted a sequel

oh and kids: NSFW* or NSFWYDOMILOYSAYU16**

* Not Safe For Work

** Not Safe For When Your Dad Or Mom Is Looking Over Your Shoulder And You're Under 16

Ta-daa!

Suzume is the kind of girl who thrives on the spirit of competition, and this is reinforced by the fact that she is wearing stockings that say BATTLE RAPER down the side.

ok, I am sorry, but first of all the bad thing is:

this should be forbidden but isn't

and

It's going to sell like crazy... that is just sick

I'm confused... this is OK, and yet they ban Grand Theft Auto in (a small part of :shifty:) Japan?

I can't figure their culture out :nuts:

I'm sickened to my inner inner interior guts. It's like a repeat of Sammy and SEGA all over again. You can see the tears from Naka-san as the Pachinko mounts him from behind...

here are some quotes from a review of the original that Yufster found...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/review/R69797.html

"The male looks good. He’s strong, and good looking, so you can pretend to be him without feeling dirty. This is very important, if he was old and disgusting I wouldn’t want to play the game."

"you can see tears from the girl’s eyes when the Dark Lord Zeon gets them in a good grip"

"Sounds: 9/10

The music sucks, but the grunts and screams are a joy to hear. I wish they had worked more on the panting Zeon, but it’s still a great job by the programmers."

"in story mode, you work your way to the boss, Zeon (the guy). If you beat him, you the credits begin to roll. If you lose, you get to watch a FMV of you character getting raped."

It's disgusting - next thing you know people will be saying that games allowing the player to be a paedophile are wrong. I mean, that's just crazy talk.

It reminds me of a game EA purchased and then automatically banned called Thrill Kill. I recall a tea lady/maidswoman on all fours...

Thrill Kill was considered a technical feat for the PlayStation for allowing four players to fight simultaneously in the same room. The overly offensive content included amputated and handicapped characters, and extremely violent and sexual moves with names such as "Bitch Slap", "Swallow This", and "Head Muncher."

so nice, huh?

Haha, this is so hilarious. I just looked at the site here at work. Not to be viewed with the boss around? I'm tempted to call him and show him. He'll probably have a laugh as well.

It reminds me of a game EA purchased and then automatically banned called Thrill Kill. I recall a tea lady/maidswoman on all fours...

Thrill Kill was considered a technical feat for the PlayStation for allowing four players to fight simultaneously in the same room. The overly offensive content included amputated and handicapped characters, and extremely violent and sexual moves with names such as "Bitch Slap", "Swallow This", and "Head Muncher."

so nice, huh?

The engine was then used to make Wu-Tang Taste the pain, if I remember correctly.

Both were good games I thought :yep:

I like the way you get to rape schoolgirls. I'm glad they're finally taking into account the importance of females aged 15+ in the game industry. In some way.

Man the funniest thing about this game has to be the people who have actually played and commented on it. Check out the link Spaff gave, has to be the funniest review in the world, with what is clearly the best opening to any review ever;

I really love a good fighting game, and I do like to view hot chicks handing out punishment. In fact, I really like to watch hot chicks, period. I’m pretty normal in the aspect, although I prefer hentai chicks to real girls.

so nice, huh?

It wasn't banned, they just never released it.

But...I have it! I have a full copy, complete with the intro movie.

The problem is, I can't get it to run in any emulator. I think my DVD drive may not be emulator friendly.

I saw the game many E3s ago and it was hi-larious. Midgets on stilts fighting dominatrixes? That's a good time. Or at least, mildly amusing for about ten minutes.