Spaff

Idle Thumbs Giveaway!! - DOOM III Xbox

You thought it would never happen again, perhaps you never cared, but this time we actually have a pretty decent prize, and here it is:

doom3goat.jpg

To win this slightly soiled (actually its shrink wrapped and pristine) copy of Doom 3 for Xbox (NTSC) all you have to do is post a photograph of yourself discovering something incredibly and mind numbingly scary in the dark with your flashlight! The winner will be the person who captures the most fearsome and pant wetting image. Entries will be judged by us.

So remember, a photo taken by you of:

- a scary thing

- discovered in the dark

- with a flashlight

The contest will end in a few days time when we remember to end it. Here are some fear inducing images sure to loosen the bowels and shiver the spine. May they inspire you to victory!!!!

doom3jake.jpg

doom3alex.jpg

doom3spaff.jpg

I could never top those! Maybe I'll give it a shot. Even though I have no Xbox. Just for dibs.

dont have an xbox either, but know a friend who would absolutely love getting doom3 on the xbox ...

dunno if i'm up to it though ... if i think of something inspired enuff, i'll enter.

SiN

Those are just examples though. You'll only be competing with whoever else enters the contest. :)

Yeah you dont have to compete with us.... hehehe they are just examples and every single one of them actually happened!

I bet my carrot juice could beat up your mountain dew.

sea9.jpg

Just pretend there's a flashlight and I'm pointing it to the person on the RIGHT.

Okay fine, I'll do it properly. But since I don't have a flashlight I'll be using a candle or something, do I still qualify?

not having a flashlight is forgivable if you improvise.. photoshopping a wookiee ? i don't know about that heh.

I have a great idea for a frightening picture that'll make you wish you were blind and not able to see the horrific horror that lurks in the veil of petrifying darkness that is the picture.

I guess I could get a sloth for a reasonable price, but were will I find a snake big enough to swallow a rhino? And a flashlight!? Who am I, Bill Gates?

It's cheaper just to buy Doom 3.

The scariest thing of all... me, coming out of the shower

shower.jpg

Watchout, or that untrimmed goatee will devour your soul!

And since I don't have a flashlight, I had to resort to evil looking finger-over-the-flash special effects.