Sign in to follow this  
syntheticgerbil

Yufster will you marry me?

I was going to ask Yufster to marry me, "because she is pretty, and I want to marry her."

So I was going to post a large veiny penis with an engagement ring around it, proposing to her, but I had problems finding a picture of her.

So anyways, I found this instead:

http://forum.buffyworld.com/archive/index.php/t-4565.html

I'd say that is pretty close to ban-worthy material... is it just me or is this pretty close to "gone too far"?

Syntheticgerbil, what are you trying to do, exactly?

So, what exactly is your major malfunction, syntheticnumbnuts?

1054817718_p.jpg

Hey you guys, making fun of Donnie Darko is so passe... I'm going to go curl up with some Lovecraft now. Adios, ay chi wah wah.

Am I invited to the wedding? 'Cause if I am someone needs to send me an air plane ticket, a banjo, a monkey named Dan, and a date. I like Rorry from Gilmore Girls, could you set me up with Rorry from Gilmore Girls?

It was in bad taste to start this thread, but it is also rather silly to entertain it, Dingo. Especially since you're not being at all funny.

naw. It takes a lot more to scare away Yufster! she's tough as nails! Old veteran!

here's hoping :neiiin:

Ha ha, I'm not going to leave the forum because of some ridiculous thread, but I do wish it had been deleted earlier. There doesn't seem to be a reason that this is still around.

Why does it need to be deleted? It didn't break any forum rules did it? I mean, lock it if you want to, but the thread should stay here so people for centuries to come can read it.

EDIT: I meant, "break any forum rules" not "break any forums". And now that I look back, it probably did. Deleting it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Syntheticgerbil, I hope you understand I'm not being unreasonable asking for it to be deleted and being a little offended by it. Even if you intended it to be funny, you went a little overboard with the PM and the 'fucking bitch' thing.

The only thing that could have come of this thread was people such as Dingo getting involved, and the conversation being pretty degrading for me, and for no particular reason that I can see.

I don't mean to sound boring but I really don't think it's funny. Sorry.

LeChimp, I think it should be deleted for SyntheticGerbil because it'd suck to have something like this around the internet when he's old and grey and reading his old posts from decades ago.

Man, that'd be embarrassing.

Yeah, I do understand. It was late last night and I should have went to bed instead. I really do agree to have it deleted.

Like seriously, imagine if your kids ever read this. Or your mother.