Sign in to follow this  
Marek

NES buckles

what stupid emo girl?

edit: you don't mean the cute girl marek posted I hope? :)

A bit off topic but... do you think we could get a new Marek smilie?
That's probably the best group photo I've ever seen.

The dutchness is powerful!

In other news: Nesbuckles = wack.

WACK I tell thee!

(Although that "emo-chick" is quite cute - is it the glasses that make her emo? anyway, in one photo she looks like a dark and puzzled Uma Thurman, which is always a good thing...)

If they made one that wasn't so huge and garish, I would buy one.

1) Build time machine

2) Convince nintendo to release controllers that aren't "so huge and garish"

Why does the stupid emo girl have to wear it?
Emo girls have blogs where they complain about how the world doesn't understand them, and also take far too many pictures with their webcam starring themselves looking generically depressed, possibly showing off some rad new piercing.

Please invent a new word for "cute chick with red hair and glasses who has awesome NES belt" if you feel so inclined.

A bit off topic but... do you think we could get a new Marek smilie?
;(

I look like a girl in that picture. Fortunately, I am flanked by a guy with a phony eyepatch. And Marek. Who is inevitably heading for another classic smily, even though this time he's not animating.

I look like a girl in that picture. Fortunately, I am flanked by a guy with a phony eyepatch. And Marek. Who is inevitably heading for another classic smily, even though this time he's not animating.
I love the coat, tho.

I was very fortunate getting that coat. It's an old, secondhand coat I bought really cheap in one of the coolest and most unfindable stores in Nijmegen. It's even cooler as soon as you notice that, apart from a few minor details, it's exactly the coat that the Joker wears in the first Batman movie when he's in the parade and trying to gas the mass. Okay his is purple, but they didn't come in purple.