Marek

Katamari Damacy coming to DS!

Nintendo Power has listed Katamari Damacy for the DS in its schedule of upcoming releases.

YES.

Will Europe ever see any Katamari Damacy games? :erm:

I don't want to get hyped over nothing... I'm still bummed out becuase Europe isn't getting the first game... ;(

i am EXTREMELY excited ... this will definitly justify me buying a DS :)

SiN

gravy booby

The problem is the time between now and when all the DS games I'm looking forward to come out.

The problem is the time between now and when all the DS games I'm looking forward to come out.

That's alright! Just play Mario 64 and Wario Ware on the DS and Resi 4 in the meantime and the world will live happily every after...

Amen.

gravy booby

In the mean time, you can import Band Brothers.

I've already completed wario ware and project rub, I may give Mario 64 a try but I'm not particularly bothered. I'd like to play through the sonic games I missed by not owning a gba, from what I briefly played of sonic advance 3 it looked quite good.

Problem then is moneys, although they're probably going for around £5 on ebay.

Hmm, today I tested NDS for the first time at a local store.

The only game they had on trial was Mario 64 DS and oh man it was cool, the DS itself was a lot smaller than I had suspected because of so many pro-PSP reviews of DS in the magazines and such that said it was Big.

I immediately fell in love with the stylus.

If I get the DS version of Katamari Damacy (and let's face it, I will), then I'll be comitting sacrilage and controlling the game with the D-Pad. Because there is NO WAY I am using that disgusting thumb thingy. Ick. Hell, Mario 64 DS put me off using the Stylus or Thumb Thingy entirely, so I became very good at controlling an eight year old game designed around an analogue Control Stick with a digital D-Pad.

Intruigingly, Penny Arcade has put up a pro-PSP rant where they argue that the PSP has far superior launch titles. They then proceed to specify 2 EA-games and one puzzler (which, admittedly, comes from the guy who created Rez and therefore should be interesting) :nuts:

I found the stylus to work very well when controlling Samus in ball mode. If it handles anything like that then it'll be great.

Intruigingly, Penny Arcade has put up a pro-PSP rant where they argue that the PSP has far superior launch. They then proceed to specify 2 EA-games and one puzzler (which, admittedly, comes from the guy who created Rez and therefore should be interesting) :nuts:

Superior launch titles? They are just PSX remakes and driving games, right? :erm:

I just hope nobody uses their figners on the DS screen for this, I cringe everytime I see someone rub the screen with their fingers instead of the stylus or thumb attachment, and why does Nintendo show people doing that in the ads when they are the first to say they shouldn't? :hmph:

The double screen intrigues me for this game, perhaps the other screen will be a map?

Man, and I had been doing so well at not really caring one way or the other about the DS. Those days are now gone. Now I can only hope it drops to $99 by the time :kd: DS is released. Also, that Animal Crossing DS doesn't suck my life away like the original did (not bloody likely).

And speaking of überfun quirkiness, maybe it's just the fanboy in me, but does anybody else find it tantalizing to think about what Tim Schafer and Double Fine could do with the DS?