Spaff

What would you happily murder someone for?

I would happily murder someone for fun/profit/food

or maybe something like this:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/missala/bonbon2.htm

Svp Mademoiselle, m'a laissé ont les bonbons! Oh quels beaux bonbons ils sont! Ils couleur-sont coordonnés avec votre équipement, et je trouve cet tout à fait agréable. Vous êtes un vieux dinosaur, une relique d'un âge antique! Étape de côté, Mademoiselle, vous ne commandez plus les bonbons! Oui oui je veux ces beaux bonbons, OH qu'ils regardent si délicieux! Quelles belles petites sucreries. Je déchirerai hors de votre épine et houblon en haut et en bas là-dessus avec mes petites chaussures d'écolière et enduirai alors vos nerfs optiques en chocolat et les apprécierai alors comme des sucreries! Votre date d'échéance est arrivée, Mademoiselle! Si vous svp, me donnez les bonbons! :barf::)

I think some people missed this ...

...what gaming memorabilia would you kill for?

:worship: Wing Commander: Kilrathi Saga :worship:

Boxed. Complete. Mint. (with the calendar)

Just give me a slip of paper with a name and address on it, and maybe a photo.

Svp Mademoiselle, m'a laissé ont les bonbons! Oh quels beaux bonbons ils sont! Ils couleur-sont coordonnés avec votre équipement, et je trouve cet tout à fait agréable. Vous êtes un vieux dinosaur, une relique d'un âge antique! Étape de côté, Mademoiselle, vous ne commandez plus les bonbons! Oui oui je veux ces beaux bonbons, OH qu'ils regardent si délicieux! Quelles belles petites sucreries. Je déchirerai hors de votre épine et houblon en haut et en bas là-dessus avec mes petites chaussures d'écolière et enduirai alors vos nerfs optiques en chocolat et les apprécierai alors comme des sucreries! Votre date d'échéance est arrivée, Mademoiselle! Si vous svp, me donnez les bonbons! :barf::)

Seeing as don't really speak french I thought I'd pop this into a tranlator.

"Please Miss, left me have candies! Oh what a beautiful candies they are! They color- are coordinated with your equipment, and I find this completely pleasant. You are an old man dinosaur, a relic of an ancient age! Stage on side, Miss, you do not order any more candies! Yes yes I want these beautiful candies, OH that they look at so delicious! Which beautiful small sugar refineries. I will tear out of your spine and hop in top and bottom on top with my small shoes of schoolgirl and will then coat your optic nerves out of chocolate and will then appreciate them like sugar refineries! Your expiration date arrived, Miss! If you please, give me candies!"

Good stuff then :shifty:

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK?

also "with my small shoes of schoolgirl " ?????

hahahahahah

genius.

:worship: Wing Commander: Kilrathi Saga :worship:

Boxed. Complete. Mint. (with the calendar)

Just give me a slip of paper with a name and address on it, and maybe a photo.

I have this... not mint.... not sure I cared enough to keep the calendar.... :erm:

One of these, maybe. It looks like they move between the crocodile and the fish when you tilt it, which would be hours of fun in itself.
Heh, I have one. I got it from Mike Stemmle, too. Yeah. I'm not really a gaming trinket collector, though; I even throw away my game boxes (!!!), so I'll stick with what I posted previously.

I will tear out of your spine and hop in top and bottom on top with my small shoes of schoolgirl and will then coat your optic nerves out of chocolate and will then appreciate them like sugar refineries!Your expiration date arrived, Miss! If you please, give me candies!

Maaaan! Fatality!

:bac0n:

Too many gaming items to mention...but right at this particular moment the one that comes to mind (mainly because I have spent the last week and beyond that the last year-and-a-half, on and off, searching for it) is the ASCII FT arcade stick (Capcom version) for the DC.

...I already have its twin - the SNK version.

If anyone knows where I can find one or has one they're willing to part with PM me. I will consider paying lots of money or selling my body; alternatively, failing that, and in the spirit of this thread I will gladly kill you.

Seeing as don't really speak french I thought I'd pop this into a tranlator.

Interestingly, I can say with some certainty that the original wasn't in French to begin with and was translated, possibly with the same site, into French. So we're getting the translation of the translation. Singer/songwriter Dan Bern (or whoever ran his Web page) once did that with some of his song lyrics, resulting in utterly hilarious echoes of his original words.

Oh and as far as "gaming memorabilia" is concerned there used to be this great arcade stick for the Sega Mega Drive /Genesis that totally kicked as cuz it had micro-switches or something... and looked kick ass if i remember correctly... can't remember the name tho... oh sweet childhood...

No I think its name was something like JBL something... I don't know... I had the PowerStick from Sega...